Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Speed Parity (/forums/showthread.php?t=854241)

RoDogz17 09-08-2015 04:35 AM

Speed Parity

What's everybody settled on this year? I can't decide and need some pros/cons..

Flazko 09-08-2015 02:10 PM

Re: Speed Parity

Put game speed to Fast and threshold at 40. Trust me it's so realistic. Big plays every so often and tight coverage every so often. Think about it at 50 everyone is neutral. But in the NFL it's a fast league. Everyone is a pro player for a reason. Now a days line backers and linemen are quick but of course aren't gonna catch a WR or RB down field. Everyone at least runs a 4.1. If u put it at zero every lineman is gonna be running in mud. They'll be way too slow. Not realistic. All u would have to do is throw hail Mary's and your WR will outrun everyone. Putting it at 40 with game speed at fast feels so real. I used to play with threshold at 0 and game speed on zero but it's nothing compared to threshold at 40 and game speed on fast. It looks like a real NFL game

Flazko 09-08-2015 02:12 PM

I ment I used to play with threshold on zero and game speed at slow. Lol sorry.

charter04 09-08-2015 02:15 PM

I'm using normal speed and 0 threshold right now

charter04 09-08-2015 02:18 PM

What you have to remember is speed threshold doesn't make everyone faster. Only the fastest players get a larger separation from the slowest.

I can't just go deep all the time at 0. It basically makes elite speed feel elite

Datninja619 09-08-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charter04 (Post 2047643641)
What you have to remember is speed threshold doesn't make everyone faster. Only the fastest players get a larger separation from the slowest.

I can't just go deep all the time at 0. It basically makes elite speed feel elite

I picked up Perriman to be a returner and his SPD on returns in crazy! He can't be caught. I'm playing on hard sliders, so returns are literally my game changers.

Flazko 09-08-2015 02:36 PM

Zero feels to arcade like to me. I feel there is slight separation in the NFL. Sometimes if u catch defense off guard or blown coverage there's plenty of separation. But like I said everyone is in the NFL for a reason. Putting it at zero makes it feel like only speed matters not their actual ratings.

Flazko 09-08-2015 02:39 PM

Try threshold at zero with game speed at fast then try it at 40 with game speed at fast. Go to instant replay and watch everyone. Watch the separation between corners and WR. You'll see the difference and choose what u feel is realistic to u