Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) (/forums/showthread.php?t=854417)

Flazko 09-09-2015 07:40 PM

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

1 Attachment(s)
FLAZKO'S TRUE NFL REALISM SLIDERS

Attachment 108939

Hey guys, I've been playing Madden since '99 and one thing I've always wanted was competitive realistic game play. Well I finally found it after non stop testing I have a set of sliders you all will enjoy. These are intended for ultimate realism, competition from the cpu, and most of all the goal is to have Fun, let's make madden enjoyable again! Trust me, put every setting exactly how I have it, you will not be disappointed I promise. Please comment feed back. Also these sliders and settings are exactly what I am using so after giving my sliders and settings a try feel free to make make your own personal adjustments and tweaks, let's all have fun and enjoy madden!

*NOTE: These are intended for ultimate realism and I suggest at least giving all settings and sliders I have posted a shot before judging them, try at least 1 or 2 full games, after if u feel the need to tweak any setting or slider to your needs feel free to do so. I built these sliders primarily around Player Parity Scale as I feel that is most remincent to actual NFL Game play. No slider set is going to make Madden 100% legit, that is up to the guys at EA who add the mechanics and systems that control the games AI, but we can try hard to work around those barriers and make this game fun and as real as possible, every player has different skill sets so if some things are too easy or hard then tweak them to fit your skills, these should be right on the money for everyone.

My Gamertag on Xbox One is: >> Flazko

NO HOUSE RULES! (PLEASE READ)
Only ''Rules" I suggest are not using; ball hawk, auto strafe, switch assist, heat seeker, kick aiming arc and defense tackle indicator or on field visual feedback. Not using any of the visual feedbacks and assists makes the game feel more authentic, it makes getting a sack or INT a lot harder, you have to really earn them. You want the gameplay to feel as real as possible and you want to be in control of every strafe and tackle, you want interceptions to be legit and earned. Switch assist is a preference but I choose not to use it, I want a missed tackle to be penalized and I don't want it to be easy switching to my CB in the middle of a pass to get an easy interception.

Skill Level: All-Pro or All-Madden (THIS IS A MUST, depending on which set you choose to use)
Playcall Style: Enhanced or Slim
Coaching Tips: Off
Game Speed: Fast (See page 218, comment #1743 for my explanation)
Ball Hawk: Off (THIS MUST BE OFF)
Auto Strafe: Off (THIS MUST BE OFF)
Heat Seeker: Off (THIS MUST BE OFF)
Switch Assist: Off (User Preference)
Quarter Length: 12 Minutes (must use between 12-15 mins to get proper amount of plays)
Play Clock: On
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 Seconds
Offense Camera: Standard (User Preference)
Defense Camera: Standard (User Preference)
Coach Mode: Off (Some have used my set for Coach Mode, so feel free to give it a try but remember this set is intended for regular gameplay not coach mode)

Injuries: 65 (Don't be scared to see some injuries, it's the nfl, injures happen regularly and have a huge role in affecting teams, injury frequency in M16 is very low)
Fatigue: 55 (Leave at 50 in Play Now)
Player Speed Parity Scale: 90 (THIS IS A MUST, On page 171, comment #1366, is an explanation for this setting, here is also a "big play" chart to provide proof of my reasoning. This setting is to make player movement and the amount of big plays realistic. Here's the chart: http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/st...atistics/2015/)

(Penalties work a little different in play now than they do in CFM, down below are penalties aimed for realistic play, I took a look at the average amount of penalties so far this NFL season and tried to mimic it (NFL averages 8-15 penalties per team a game). I've got them down very good. Remember EA has implemented a new ''Player Penalty Trait ", so some players are more disciplined than others in committing penalties. Penalties affect games hugely, a call can eliminate a big play or even a score, while other times calls are not made and players get away in helping their team get a big play or a score. Feel free to tweak anything you like after trying, in cfm only increase or decrease by 1 point, each point makes a pretty big difference. Hope you enjoy that penalties are finally in Madden.)

Penalties

Offside: 64 in CFM (65 in Play Now)
False Start: 56 in CFM (55 in Play Now)
Offensive Holding: 54 in CFM (55 in Play Now)
Defensive Holding: 58 in CFM (55 in Play Now)
Facemask: 52 in CFM (50 in Play Now)
Illegal Block In The Back: 50 in CFM (put at 51 If you don't see any called, very sensitive penalty, at 50 you will rarely see calls) (50 in Play Now)
Roughing The Passer: 50 in CFM (at 51+ you see too many called, very sensitive penalty, your choice) (50 in Play Now)
Defensive Pass Interference: 56 in CFM (60 in Play Now)
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On

When using these sliders in cfm u must first load them in main menu then u can load them in cfm. If u manually put them in one by one when you're in cfm they will act different. Also sliders act a bit different in cfm than they do in play now.

(Improved for better cpu competition, adjust to your likings if too difficult or easy for u. Adjust sliders by increments of 2 if you need to do so , my sliders are intended to get realistic gameplay and stats in CFM, and also to make most if not all games close and exciting, getting pressure on cpu qb causes more errant throws)

If anyone is interested, I have an end of the year Roster available on Madden share for Xbox One, it's titled "FLAZKOROSTER". It's a non bias roster, this roster contains honest ratings, players who have been selected to the pro bowl were given their respected ratings. Hope those who try it enjoy.

All-Pro & All-Madden slider sets were updated on 2/22/16

Listed below are Stats for the 2015-2016 Season, these stats are what my sets are trying to accomplish. You more than likely will not get exactly every stat to match what you see in Madden as it is a video game but this is great to compare Real Life Stats Vs Stats you see while using my sliders:

2015-2016 NFL Season Team Per Game Averages

Points For: 22.8
Total Yds: 352.7
Plays: 64.4 (Pass+Rush+Times Sacked)
YDs/Play: 5.5
Turnovers: 1.5
1st Downs: 20.1
Scoring Drive: 30-35% of the time.

Passing
Comp: 22.5
Att: 35.7
Yds: 243.8*
Tds: 1.6
Int: 0.9
Yd/Att: 6.8
25+ Yd Play: 1.9
Sacked: 2.3

Rushing
Att: 26.3
Yds: 108.8
Tds: 0.7
Fumb Lost: 0.6
Yd/Att: 4.1
10+ Yd Play: 2.8

My Slider Sets are designed to be realistic, in order to succeed you must know your team and what it's built for,
For Example: If your team struggles to stop the run or pass then they will do so, if your team has a hard time pass blocking or run blocking then they will do so, most importantly, your QB will perform to what his rating is, it's only realistic, My sliders are not designed to cover up holes in your team, they are not designed to make a bad team a good team.

TUNER IS OFF. This is optional, whatever feels better for you. The tuner is believed to create unnecessary bugs and glitches despite its purpose being to fix bugs. With all the patch updates that have been released so far I don't feel a need to use the tuner, the choice is yours and this may affect gameplay either in a good or bad way. I like what I see without the tuner.

TIPS: Take full advantage of using your offensive line adjustment, hot routes, defensive line adjustment, line backers adjustment, coverage adjustment and play prediction. These will make the game feel more authentic and real. Adjustments will also help stop run, I use run prediction and it is very effective, it is high risk high reward, so if you predict it is going to be a run but the cpu calls a pass play then someone will be open. Also use the left stick to guide passes, use the lob pass, bullet pass and fit pass when necessary, just pressing a button to pass is not going to result in a perfect pass .

*THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST*
DO NOT USE ANY ASSISTS OR VISUAL FEEDBACKS, I can't stress this enough, if you use any of the Assists (Ball Hawk, Heat Seeker, Auto Strafe) or Visual Feedbacks (On Field Visual Feedback, Kicking Arc, Defensive Tackle Indicator) I have noted that must be off, sacks, interceptions, and tackles, will all be too easy, YOU WILL SEE WAY TOO MANY SACKS AND INTERCEPTIONS SO TURN OFF ALL ASSISTS AND ON FIELD VISUAL FEEDBACKS THAT ARE NOTED TO BE OFF IN ORDER TO GET THE PROPER GAMEPLAY I DESIGNED MY SLIDER SETS FOR . ON FIELD VISUAL FEEDBACK WILL CREATE A SACK ISSUE.

ALL-PRO Set
(Use All-Pro Difficulty)
(FOR CASUAL GAMERS, RECOMMENDED FOR MOST GAMERS WHO WANT A REALISTIC EXPERIENCE) (MEDIUM)
(MUST USE PLAYER SPEED PARITY SCALE AT 90 FOR TRUE RESULTS)

Player / CPU

QB Accuracy: 7/37
Pass Blocking: 48/48
WR Catching: 57/57

Run Blocking: 52/52
Fumbles: 40/40

Reaction Time: 48/48
Interceptions: 37/37
Pass Coverage: 54/54

Tackling: 60/60

FG Power: 53/53
FG Accuracy: 29/29
Punt Power: 54/54
Punt Accuracy: 90/90
Kickoff Power: 59/59

ALL-MADDEN Set
(Use All-Madden Difficulty)
(FOR EXPERIENCED GAMERS, ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOSE WHO WANT A TOUGHER CHALLENGE WHILE TRYING TO KEEP IT AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE)
(HARD/ VERY HARD)
(MUST USE PLAYER SPEED PARITY SCALE AT 90 FOR TRUE RESULTS)

Player / CPU

QB Accuracy: 10/8
Pass Blocking: 54/44
WR Catching: 57/57

Run Blocking: 52/42
Fumbles: 40/40

Reaction Time: 9/5
Interceptions: 37/37
Pass Coverage: 55/50

Tackling: 60/60

FG Power: 53/53
FG Accuracy: 29/29
Punt Power: 54/54
Punt Accuracy: 90/90
Kickoff Power: 59/59

Visual Feedback

Kick Aiming Arc: Off (THIS MUST BE OFF)
Passing Cam: Off (User Preference)
Defensive Tackle Indicator: Off (THIS MUST BE OFF)
On Field Visual Feedback: Off (THIS MUST BE OFF, you want catches, INTs, tackles and sacks to be earned, leaving this on will make things too easy)

Load these auto subs sliders in the main menu AND in the CFM menu under "My Coach Settings", also you need a fatigue setting between 55-65 in order to get results. I tested auto subs with and without the tuner And noticed that having the tuner on gives me great rotations so the tuner on is a must if you want rotations.

Auto Subs

Out / In
QB : 0/1
RB : 90/95
WR : 30/35
FB/TE : 0/5
OL : 0/1

DT : 80/95
DE : 80/95
LB : 75/80
CB : 20/30
S : 20/30

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK BELOW IN COMMENT SECTION. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK AND SEE IF YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THESE SLIDERS , BUT PLEASE USE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY SETTINGS AND SLIDERS EXACTLY AS I HAVE THEM LISTED BEFORE GIVING FEEDBACK.

williamsa9 09-09-2015 08:33 PM

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I can't download your roster, the game keeps saying error, but i'll plug these in and give them try

Flazko 09-09-2015 09:04 PM

Dang that sucks try downloading again in awhile, and ok man enjoy. Remember use each setting as I have it. Hope u have fun. I heard if you reset the cache in your Xbox one it will fix that downloading error problem (just hold power button down on consol for 15 seconds to reset)

Flazko 09-09-2015 09:17 PM

Try 2-3 different games vs different opponents and see the difference in how the gameplay is. How each qb is. How the penalties are. How the game speed on fast and threshold on 0 makes a difference against different players

williamsa9 09-09-2015 10:27 PM

For sure, I put them in and went to the gym, i'll play a few games tonight and let you know how it goes. i'll try that cache idea

spboden 09-09-2015 10:47 PM

are these sliders only good on XBox or will they work on PS4 also?

SonicBoom2040 09-09-2015 10:48 PM

I used these sliders and as I do like them quite a lot....it doesn't seem that the dbs play any different. Still see quite a bit of over reaction in the secondary. But not on mine. Couldn't even stop Bridgewater. Didn't matter what D I called. Wasn't using ur rosters. Would that have mattered very much?

Flazko 09-09-2015 10:52 PM

These will work on any platform asas long as it's 'madden 16. And I play very tight games I force three and outs often. U can put reaction time anywhere between 2-14. It plays good. U don't need my rosters for these sliders to be good. I think I might lower qb accuracy a tad to 32. But I've been getting awesome gameplay man