Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Post Patch QB pocket awareness (/forums/showthread.php?t=854434)

StefJoeHalt 09-09-2015 10:11 PM

Post Patch QB pocket awareness

I started because there is many issues being talked about in the main thread and this is a big issue...

Now there is already various reports so I hope we can help each other here...
If u aren't having issues can u explain what mode ur playing and other setting
And if ur having issues the same...at least this way we can try and find a solution even if it means removing patch

Sent from my broken iPhone using my data I can't afford

bcruise 09-09-2015 10:16 PM

Re: Post Patch QB pocket awareness

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt (Post 2047648412)
I started because there is many issues being talked about in the main thread and this is a big issue...

Now there is already various reports so I hope we can help each other here...
If u aren't having issues can u explain what mode ur playing and other setting
And if ur having issues the same...at least this way we can try and find a solution even if it means removing patch

My first game post patch I sacked Eli Manning 4 times, he attempted to scramble twice (and gained positive yards on one). He also had a nice play where he started to scramble, but threw on the run about 10 yards for a TD. Game 2 is in progress, I'm facing Matt Barkley and so far he hasn't tried to run, midway through the 2nd.

Online CFM, All-Pro gameplay default with modified penalty sliders, 15 minute quarters with 15 accel.

If this issue wasn't all over the boards I wouldn't even think there was a problem.

Edit: 1st sack at 6 minutes left in the 2nd Q...wasn't too bad, he didn't have anyone to throw to on the fake screen, tried the new rollout but couldn't get away from Lee.

T5063 09-09-2015 10:39 PM

If you can tell me how to post videos from my phone (via laptop) I can post two example of this from a game I am playing right now... just sacked brady twice in one drive after he scrambled on me.

EDIT: Make that 3 times.

StefJoeHalt 09-09-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T5063 (Post 2047648486)
If you can tell me how to post videos from my phone (via laptop) I can post two example of this from a game I am playing right now... just sacked brady twice in one drive after he scrambled on me.

EDIT: Make that 3 times.

Just realized ur last post was in the patch thread...when u get a chance can u post videos and the settings...and does anyone know who to delete the patch if it comes to it?

T5063 09-09-2015 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt (Post 2047648543)
Just realized ur last post was in the patch thread...when u get a chance can u post videos and the settings...and does anyone know who to delete the patch if it comes to it?

I got the three videos on my phone. I will try to upload them here. Sorry, I'm king a low tech dinosaur when it comes to this kind of stuff so it might take me a while to figure it out.

StefJoeHalt 09-09-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T5063 (Post 2047648552)
I got the three videos on my phone. I will try to upload them here. Sorry, I'm king a low tech dinosaur when it comes to this kind of stuff so it might take me a while to figure it out.

Me too hence why I asked if it comes to it how do we delete it lol

bcruise 09-09-2015 11:24 PM

Game just ended, Barkley sacked just once. Did not try to scramble.

Stats were 13-17 for 216, 3 TD, 0 INT.

Game was U-G-L-Y as Romo threw 4 picks, Murray ran all over me (32 - 146, 1 TD), and the Eagles won easily 38-14. Oh yeah.... SIX Pass Interference calls with the slider on 60. Guess what's getting lowered for next game? :D

Is there a possibility this is only affecting pre-patch CFM's?

T5063 09-09-2015 11:35 PM

OK, so I deleted the tuner and replayed the same game (Bills vs Pats) and its totally different now. I'm putting pressure on Brady again and he's getting rid of the ball fast, checking down and getting incompletions.

BTW, I will still upload those videos from the other game to this thread eventually.