Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   EA needs this let you start right into regular season with 53 (/forums/showthread.php?t=854801)

Cpterp22 09-12-2015 03:31 PM

EA needs this let you start right into regular season with 53

This is crap. Why have a 53 if CPU isn't going to let you skip right to preseason?

And the CPU cuts good players from other team SMH

Birdman18 09-12-2015 03:34 PM

Re: EA needs this let you start right into regular season with 53

You have to include IR and practice squad guys.. That's why every team is over 53.

It's been talked about here extensively on the CPU cuts and why it happens. It's all about the Overall rating of a player in that particular scheme.

www.techraptor.net

camo 09-12-2015 03:42 PM

If you can't take the time to make your own roster cuts, just play on play now. The laziness and entitlement are getting out of hand on the boards lately.

reverend_heat 09-12-2015 03:52 PM

We are overdue the ability to start a week 1 regular season cfm with accurate rosters. It is not possible to do this right now without massive roster editing, and it is simply not acceptable. To make a comparison, its like going to see a movie, paying for your ticket, and then before you can sit down and enjoy the film that you just paid for, you have to solve a rubix cube, untangle 6 knots, go back to the parking lot and re parallel park your car, then come back in and jump in a tank of water and hold your breath for two minutes. Then when you get in your seat, you find out its the wrong movie. Getting accurate 53 man rosters league wide for a cfm is about that difficult, should be a download for an updated roster and a button push to start week 1, end of story.

reverend_heat 09-12-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camo (Post 2047657805)
If you can't take the time to make your own roster cuts, just play on play now. The laziness and entitlement are getting out of hand on the boards lately.

Please, we drop $60 to play an accurate representation of the NFL, not research 32 nfl rosters and go on wild goose chase to find starters who the cpu cut and resigned to an unknown team. Big difference between being lazy and wanting a finished polished product.

Cpterp22 09-12-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Screw you! CPU will cut good players also. Why don't you make the game smart ***. Has nothing to do with me and if you run a 32 team league. You would have to do it for every team due to EA messing up CFM

camo 09-12-2015 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpterp22 (Post 2047657841)
Screw you! CPU will cut good players also. Why don't you make the game smart ***. Has nothing to do with me and if you run a 32 team league. You would have to do it for every team due to EA messing up CFM

I do run a 32 team cfm, it's not hard ..to set it up takes about the same as one game on 12 min quarters. I don't care how little time you have, if accurate roster management is important to you spend the time to set it up and not post poor me threads.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

raidertiger 09-12-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Entitled to want an option to start a season with 53 man rosters instead of making every cut yourself?

Geez, no wonder Madden doesn't evolve as fast as other sports games with attitudes like this.