Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Are there good power backs in the madden 16 draft classes? (/forums/showthread.php?t=855071)

howboutdat 09-14-2015 09:02 AM

Are there good power backs in the madden 16 draft classes?

Ok so last year it didnt seem like there were many good power backs in the drafts. While i know and agree you shouldnt find a Lynch in everyone . Has anyone who was simmed to multiple drafts seen many good power backs to use? I know most just want speed backs because it kills in madden. However im lookin more like are there some good strong backs with 89ish - 90 speeds that can run people over??

ASUBoy93 09-14-2015 10:26 AM

Re: Are there good power backs in the madden 16 draft classes?

I haven't found too many power backs with more than 86 speed and I think that is on purpose, Lynch is kind of a unique back and won't come around in a draft that often.

Best power back I found was just the other day. A kid named Patrick Jackson with 85 speed, 90 accel that just trucks the living daylights out of fools. He's been a beast for me so far. In summation, you can find quality power backs, they just won't be as fast as Lynch.

althor 09-14-2015 12:42 PM

Yeah I found a real nice powerback in a draft in a CFM I was experimenting with before the update. Forgot his stats exactly but something like 89sp 88acc 83str and 91trucking also star dev (his name was Duke).

JayInSaratoga 09-14-2015 01:16 PM

I picked up a back in the early 2nd round with 91 speed and 92 trucking. Upper 80s in ACC and AGI. upper 70s in Elusivness and stiff arm.

EricFreakingBerry 09-14-2015 01:22 PM

Haven't gotten to the draft yet but I've fully scouted and watchlisted a "Speed Back" in the Vertical Offense whose top 3 intangibles are:

A- Trucking
B+ Elusiveness
B+ Stiff Arm

Dying to see the outcome of the combine stats.

Allball76 09-14-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by althor (Post 2047663495)
Yeah I found a real nice powerback in a draft in a CFM I was experimenting with before the update. Forgot his stats exactly but something like 89sp 88acc 83str and 91trucking also star dev (his name was Duke).

Nice i hope i draft a back like this ,because in madden 16 the power guys are great and to me more important . this guy seem more like L Bell. how much did he weigh ?

Allball76 09-14-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASUBoy93 (Post 2047662919)
I haven't found too many power backs with more than 86 speed and I think that is on purpose, Lynch is kind of a unique back and won't come around in a draft that often.

Best power back I found was just the other day. A kid named Patrick Jackson with 85 speed, 90 accel that just trucks the living daylights out of fools. He's been a beast for me so far. In summation, you can find quality power backs, they just won't be as fast as Lynch.

sound just like lynch isn't lynch a 85 speed ? And lynch run every corner over and then breaks long runs for me !

Datninja619 09-14-2015 01:36 PM

I found a good one. Perfect compliment to Melvin Gordon and I want to say I got him in the 4th round? I mainly just looked for backs that were 215+ and scouted them lol. I'll have to get his exact stats when I get home, but they ARE out there.