Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 16 Penalties? (/forums/showthread.php?t=855163)

DJLQD 09-14-2015 05:08 PM

NHL 16 Penalties?

Anyone notice if there is a difference in the number of penalty calls from NHL 15?

MizzouRah 09-14-2015 06:06 PM

Re: NHL 16 Penalties?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJLQD (Post 2047664804)
Anyone notice if there is a difference in the number of penalty calls from NHL 15?

Nope.. seems the same to me.

Diehardfan 09-14-2015 06:16 PM

The people making this series are really getting borderline ridiculous. Do they really expect people to buy these games every year when they don't bother fixing the simplest of problems?

THESHAMISASHAME 09-14-2015 07:14 PM

Theres plenty of penalties in the game if you play the proper way :wink: I drawn tons of penalties in the offensive zone controlling the puck just like they do in the real NHL .

I had a whole thread on it from NHL 15 if you do a search with box scores and actually photos of each penalty recorded and I would say on average 6 to 8 penalties each game on 8 to 10 minute periods basically playing on near default .

Madwolf 09-15-2015 03:12 AM

The new tuner creates more. I 2 on the computer with 7 minute quarters after I turned the penalty slider slider all the way up.

jake19ny 09-15-2015 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THESHAMISASHAME (Post 2047665210)
Theres plenty of penalties in the game if you play the proper way :wink: I drawn tons of penalties in the offensive zone controlling the puck just like they do in the real NHL .

I had a whole thread on it from NHL 15 if you do a search with box scores and actually photos of each penalty recorded and I would say on average 6 to 8 penalties each game on 8 to 10 minute periods basically playing on near default .

No offense but to suggest that the very large majority of guys on this board are not seeing penalties because they don't play the game properly is a tad insulting and flat out ridiculous. Even if your right and your the only one who knows how to draw penalties that would be a huge fail on EAs part. No two people play the same and penalties should be a part of any NHL game period. Wether your a casual gamer who just picked up the game or an expert like yourself, they should be called. It's been a problem for the past few releases and needs to be addressed like they did in Madden, which suffered the same issue for years. The new tuner said it would increase penalties I hope they are right.

Therion7 09-15-2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake19ny (Post 2047666665)
No offense but to suggest that the very large majority of guys on this board are not seeing penalties because they don't play the game properly is a tad insulting and flat out ridiculous. Even if your right and your the only one who knows how to draw penalties that would be a huge fail on EAs part. No two people play the same and penalties should be a part of any NHL game period. Wether your a casual gamer who just picked up the game or an expert like yourself, they should be called. It's been a problem for the past few releases and needs to be addressed like they did in Madden, which suffered the same issue for years. The new tuner said it would increase penalties I hope they are right.

I pass the puck between my players to get that goalie moving and cycle the puck until the opposition is dizzy and on average I'd usually see an average about 1.7 CPU infractions per ten minute period game and it's usually slashing or tripping only when the puck receptor makes a quick turn and the CPU is late with a stick lift or poke check.

I hope it's been addressed in 16's latest tuner. I'd settle for more calls of anything tbh but it's been years since you could rely on the CPU to get checking from behind / boarding etc. The actually variety is very poor. All regular occurrences in NHL 11 when the sliders worked - no matter your playing style.

T5063 09-15-2015 11:14 AM

If you cycle the puck in the offensive zone you will definitely draw more penalties. That's been my experience in last gen NHL (haven't played a lot of 15 on next gen). Its still not going to be a realistic number though.