Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Tuner update question (/forums/showthread.php?t=856087)

Flyermania 09-20-2015 04:44 PM

Tuner update question

How do you download the latest tuner update? And will it show a different version other than 1.0, or is EA just overwriting that tuner number with the updates?

I do not have XBox Live, but that shouldn't matter, right? I was able to get the 9/9 roster update.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Money99 09-21-2015 08:18 AM

Re: Tuner update question

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyermania (Post 2047684560)
How do you download the latest tuner update? And will it show a different version other than 1.0, or is EA just overwriting that tuner number with the updates?

I do not have XBox Live, but that shouldn't matter, right? I was able to get the 9/9 roster update.

I believe someone here stated that you need to initiate an online match in order to DL the latest tuner.
And I also believe it was said the tuner value will still be 1.00.

Hope that helps?

CupCrazyManiac 09-21-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyermania (Post 2047684560)

Hey ho Long Time no See/Talk randy. Hope all is fine!?

You need to got into HUT Mode then click back and the "gameplay tuner update" Info is coming on your screen.

But for now EA is only overwriting there v1.0 version. So it says only v.1.0 and latest. Hope that helps too ?

Good luck man! :-)
Stefan

MDgolf 09-21-2015 08:29 AM

Shouldn't tuners automatically pop up when there is a new one available to download?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gangrel 09-21-2015 10:38 AM

They used to.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bad_philanthropy 09-21-2015 10:57 AM

They've popped up automatically for me this year.

hrudey32 09-21-2015 11:42 AM

I just got the game. The first thing it said was there was an update to the game... Not a tuner or roster... An update. But it is stuck on like 6 hours to download. Any help with this would be appreciated. On PS4. I'm rather new to the EA method of updates. Want to have latest version, tuners and roster but can't even get the update more than about 40 percent. ??

lions67 09-21-2015 04:33 PM

This is version 1.03