Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Pick and Roll automatic score (/forums/showthread.php?t=858432)

apollooff320 10-02-2015 08:08 PM

Pick and Roll automatic score

I swear it feels like every time I run it I'm scoring. Even the CPU can score with ease unless I'm playing the big that's on the defensive end. The CPU is doubling up on the ball handler to long and the CPU also rotates to late or not at all. I got 55pts with ZBo once I realized this and could had more if I didn't miss wide open dunks. By the way he dunks way to much.

cbpo 10-02-2015 08:44 PM

Re: Pick and Roll automatic score

Yeah the help defender rotates late alot on the roll.

javicd21 10-02-2015 08:54 PM

Yeah I tried to get as many assists as I could doing PNR and i had 17 assists through 3 quarters and 3 turnovers.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Oldhead80 10-02-2015 08:58 PM

Yup. CPU rotations needs to be MUCH quicker...When the big doubles the lane is wide open far too long and the help doesn't come nearly fast enough. If you're patient and let the double animation come it's far too easy to exploit it. Anytime the CPU doubles on the PNR it's an easy score every time. Gotta get that fixed.

The 24th Letter 10-02-2015 09:01 PM

Pick and Roll automatic score

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbpo (Post 2047731725)
Yeah the help defender rotates late alot on the roll.

Yeah they do..

I wonder if the aggressiveness of the rotation is based on the player rolling...I played GSW/DEN on SS/Sim and couldn't hit Faried on the roll for be life of me...

I'd definitely like to see video of 50+ plots doing it though...would probably be good for the devs to see too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AIisBroken 10-02-2015 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldhead80 (Post 2047731768)
Yup. CPU rotations needs to be MUCH quicker...When the big doubles the lane is wide open far too long and the help doesn't come nearly fast enough. If you're patient and let the double animation come it's far too easy to exploit it. Anytime the CPU doubles on the PNR it's an easy score every time. Gotta get that fixed.

Huge +1. I'm basically spamming this message board finding any posts relating to this issue lol, it's a game killer for me.

Crookid 10-02-2015 10:26 PM

Just said this in another thread. PnR is back to being way too OP.

I also wish I could change the modifier to change the side. Every time I want to go from an escape into a size-up, it changes the side and I have to wait for him to reset the pick. Holding RB and then pressing A(x) quickly or something for side change is probably better than using the dribble modifier to do it.

Anyone else ever notice how you're always wide open for a jump shot on a fast break too if you're a little late to the party? Defense collapses way too easily.

P.S. This is all stuff that favors us so I know some people are probably going to want to shoot me for wanting HOF to be a bit more difficult.

LionsFanNJ 10-02-2015 11:09 PM

I must not be that good. the CPU D's me up pretty good on most PnR's. All Star sim level.