Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait (/forums/showthread.php?t=859899)

RaychelSnr 10-14-2015 09:52 AM

NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait

At long last, NBA 2K16's highly anticipated Pro-Am Mode was made available yesterday thanks to the game's latest patch. And I must say, it was worth the wait.

For those unaware, Pro-Am was completely broken when 2K16 launched on September 25. Players were unable to join a game and try out the mode. In addition, players on the east and west coast could not join each other's games. Operation Sports knocked the game's final review score down a notch due to the issue.

Read More - NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait

DevSwerve 10-14-2015 10:11 AM

Re: NBA 2K16: Pro-Am is Here, And It Was Worth the Wait

It's work fine now, but when My squad loads into games it gets out positions messed up. We're shooting guards and it matches us as SF,PF, and C. Every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barond57 10-14-2015 10:13 AM

The cpu we had were rated in the 50s and wouldn't guard his guy even after hitting 4 straight 3 pointers. I'm on Xbox one so hopefully the patch will fix this

jgarrett 10-14-2015 10:17 AM

I tried for over 2 hours to join a game last night and couldn't get past 8 players in the waiting room. Very frustrating!

iam31yearsold 10-14-2015 10:17 AM

Yea, I'm on East Coast and around 9pm it was no problem getting into a WalkOn game.

Making an 'Interior Defender' PF finally has meaning. Even if people don't pass to me, I live on the boards. Setting off ball picks so good random dudes are messaging me on how sick a PICK was. Just properly spacing the floor for a 98ovr guy in an ISO gives me joy. A+ teammate grade all day.

Love it. Make me have a reason to play MyPlayer. Still skipping all cut scenes though.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

coachcolbert 10-14-2015 10:22 AM

Man! this mode alone is worth my $60!

had the best moment i can remeber in a videogame, maybe 2nd to first playing GTA Online.

I play Center, we were down 1 with 23secs to go. Told the squad GIVE ME THE BALL at 10 secs and let me work!

Got the ball, ready to hit my fader and it got blocked (shoulda passed out the double team)!! i was sick! then the other team tried throwing a full court pass and it went out of bounds (shoulda called timeout!).

we call 2 timeouts back to back to get our inbound play together. i set a mean pick for our PG he came around the screen for the open mid range and hit the game winning shot!

i havent felt that much excitment in a sports videogame ever. you couldnt tell us we didnt just win game 7 LMAO!

Thanks 2k for getting it fixed, absolutely LOVE this mode. MY ONLY knock is we cant pick a team we'd like to play. say if if theres another team of we cant just set it up and play.

The 24th Letter 10-14-2015 10:30 AM

Man, this mode is ridiculously fun.

I love that there's legitimate defense in the mode...it forces guys to give up the ball...

Got into 4 walk on games with my longest wait being 3 minutes.

Now all I need is a squad!

downsouth 10-14-2015 10:45 AM

Still wish it gave rep. I dont understand why not.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk