Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Myteam Challenges (/forums/showthread.php?t=860554)

worstsportsgamer1977 10-19-2015 10:26 AM

Myteam Challenges

There is this common trend by the cpu in MyTeam challenges and its the cherry pick play. NO matter how many defenders are up the court, the cpu can always throw a full court pass to their player and score a basket. even if i am ready for it i cant get the ball. every game i have played the game does this cheap tactic and it really needs to be patched.

I can see doing it in a fast break situation. makes sense but even then it should not work every time to perfection.

BlessingSpore72 10-19-2015 11:38 AM

Re: Myteam Challenges

On the odd occasion i have been able to block them. But it is pretty frustrating how easily they can do it and it seems any time i throw it over 30 or 40 feet it gets stolen or goes out of bounds

JordanBongRipz23 10-19-2015 03:56 PM

i dont like all these online challenges ..

fuub 10-19-2015 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JordanBongRipz23 (Post 2047778244)
i dont like all these online challenges ..

its worse if you live in the australian region, I can't even get a RTTP/Gauntlet game, so basically the online challenges aren't possible

mike879 10-20-2015 04:24 AM

hi... question these myteam challenges... are these offline or online?

because I remembered I was able to play the 1st challenge (not the weekly challenge), that I used any player without restriction, and it loaded up fast, basically offline.

however, as I tried to play the 2nd challenge, (all 13 bronze players needed), it is trying to connect and search online...

can someone confirm this? or is there something wrong in my game.

Defconxx 10-20-2015 05:02 AM

Some of these challenges are offline and others are online (shown by 2 men next to the title).

jyoung 10-20-2015 12:26 PM

I've enjoyed playing the online challenges so far, but it's very difficult to actually find a game on some of these. I'm still trying to get in a game on the 13 Dynamic card challenge and I've tried every day around peak hours.

Making the challenges "locked" instead of immediately available definitely hurts your ability to find games. They should all be unlocked from day 1 IMO.

BlessingSpore72 10-20-2015 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2047780228)
I've enjoyed playing the online challenges so far, but it's very difficult to actually find a game on some of these. I'm still trying to get in a game on the 13 Dynamic card challenge and I've tried every day around peak hours.

Making the challenges "locked" instead of immediately available definitely hurts your ability to find games. They should all be unlocked from day 1 IMO.

There are probably not to many people with 13 dynamic cards that they would like to use in an online challenge. I am hoping the dynamic packs come out very soon so i can up my card count