Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Is the CPU defense too easy now? After the updates. (/forums/showthread.php?t=861950)

kaynogamer 10-30-2015 07:49 PM

Is the CPU defense too easy now? After the updates.

Feel like the CPU doesn't defend as good as it used to. Since those constant game tweaking updates lately, i have been winning easily on superstar sim :jpshakehe. Did Mike Wang tweaked the AI on-ball defense because it's too easy to score now. Winning most games by 20 points or so with the Bucks against the CPU. Haven't touched the slidders just playing on sim.
I used to battle with the CPU to get a win on superstar sim now the CPU act all lazy on defense and offense too.

Kodii Rockets 10-30-2015 08:11 PM

Re: Is the CPU defense too easy now? After the updates.

I don't have an answer for you good sir, but how much would you attribute to you being more familiar with the game as well? I'm sure that's a factor also.

Smirkin Dirk 10-30-2015 08:19 PM

No tweaks have been confirmed.

kaynogamer 10-30-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets (Post 2047804927)
I don't have an answer for you good sir, but how much would you attribute to you being more familiar with the game as well? I'm sure that's a factor also.

Yeah you probably right, I guess i know now how the cpu react to different situations. Can mike or someone confirm that the CPU on-ball defense hasn't been tweaked?
They used to defend like glue, it was kinda annoying I'm not gonna lie at first, but with time i started to enjoy that lol.

Kodii Rockets 10-30-2015 08:20 PM

Obviously I'm not Mike, but I thought the only tweaks so far have been offensive. Of course I could be wrong also.

Sent from Satellite City

2_headedmonster 10-30-2015 08:40 PM

Yea there's a difference in the on ball defense, but the problem Its with the help defense.

rjohns23 10-30-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaynogamer (Post 2047804893)
Feel like the CPU doesn't defend as good as it used to. Since those constant game tweaking updates lately, i have been winning easily on superstar sim :jpshakehe. Did Mike Wang tweaked the AI on-ball defense because it's too easy to score now. Winning most games by 20 points or so with the Bucks against the CPU. Haven't touched the slidders just playing on sim.
I used to battle with the CPU to get a win on superstar sim now the CPU act all lazy on defense and offense too.

When it gets like this jump to HOF.... 16 blocks though??

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Oldhead80 10-30-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaynogamer (Post 2047804893)

Yup...CPU defense has definitely been toned down. I'm thinking about turning up the CPU slider because I too enjoyed the challenge of getting past the CPU before Mike began tweaking.