Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   What difficulty level is Domination? (/forums/showthread.php?t=862092)

HarrySTruman 11-01-2015 01:33 AM

What difficulty level is Domination?

I've searched for the answer to this question, but I'm still not sure. What difficulty level is Domination at the start? Pro?

I ask because I'm still learning, and I'd like to practice in Scrimmage mode. I especially need to practice defense. If I play on-ball D, the AI just runs around me every time.

QNo 11-01-2015 09:09 AM

Re: What difficulty level is Domination?

You're right, Domination is on Pro. For on-ball D, don't play too close to them, give yourself some space.

HarrySTruman 11-01-2015 11:30 AM

Thanks for your reply. Are all levels of Domination on Pro? Or are the final few games on higher levels?

QNo 11-01-2015 11:30 AM

All of them.

HarrySTruman 11-01-2015 11:51 AM

Good to know! I can actually (gasp) win on Pro, lol. Although I do sorta suck.

I was thinking of creating a MyLeague team composed of all my lousy bronzes and practicing in Scrimmage at Pro level. But now I realize that I'll "profit" even if I lose in Domination, since my 12 bronze and 1 silver cost me just over 100MT in contracts per game. So I might as well just play Domination and use that as my "practice" mode.

QNo 11-01-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarrySTruman (Post 2047808203)
Good to know! I can actually (gasp) win on Pro, lol. Although I do sorta suck.

I was thinking of creating a MyLeague team composed of all my lousy bronzes and practicing in Scrimmage at Pro level. But now I realize that I'll "profit" even if I lose in Domination, since my 12 bronze and 1 silver cost me just over 100MT in contracts per game. So I might as well just play Domination and use that as my "practice" mode.

Yeah do that. Try to make some MT and pick up a Gold player or 2, it'll make a huge difference.

HarrySTruman 11-01-2015 05:46 PM

Thanks! Yeah, I seem to shoot better when I play with Gold players in Scrimmage mode. :)

harryl 11-02-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarrySTruman (Post 2047808925)
Thanks! Yeah, I seem to shoot better when I play with Gold players in Scrimmage mode. :)

You don't need to go through the trouble of using MyLeague to scrimmage with a custom team. You can just go to the Options menu category and use the Scrimmage/Freestyle/Practice Play modes there. Just make sure to load up your custom roster to access your custom team.