Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   FCS Conference (/forums/showthread.php?t=862298)

plak89 11-02-2015 07:29 PM

FCS Conference

Does anyone create or use fcs teambuilder teams and import them into your dynasty as a whole conference? Like say you downloaded all the teams in the MVC and subbed them out for the Big 12.

I was thinking of doing this with the Big Sky and subbing them in for the Pac 12.

The only thing that I wouldn't be crazy about is playing a bowl game with an FCS team against an FBS team, would seem weird.

Anyone else try this yet?

richmondn96 11-03-2015 12:40 AM

Re: FCS Conference

I have this as the Sun Belt in my North Florida Ospreys (non-football school) dynasty

North Florida
Jacksonville
Florida Atlantic
South Alabama
Samford
Chattanooga
Coastal Carolina
Appalachian State
Eastern Kentucky
Richmond
Hampton
Old Dominion

plak89 11-03-2015 11:16 AM

I think I'm gonna make a 12-team super FCS conference. I'll add the 12 best FCS teams and have the conference championship game be the de facto National Championship game.

Who does everyone think the 12 best FCS teams that I should add are? I'm talking consistent FCS powers (i.e. North Dakota St, Eastern Washington, etc)

bypostbg 11-04-2015 06:23 AM

I'll add the 12 best FCS teams and have the conference championship game be the de facto National Championship game.

mb625 11-04-2015 08:39 AM

I did that with the MVFC as well, only replacing the MAC (and moving the leftover teams to the American Conference.).

vgunn 11-07-2015 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plak89 (Post 2047812969)
I think I'm gonna make a 12-team super FCS conference. I'll add the 12 best FCS teams and have the conference championship game be the de facto National Championship game.

Who does everyone think the 12 best FCS teams that I should add are? I'm talking consistent FCS powers (i.e. North Dakota St, Eastern Washington, etc)

EAST
Appalachian State
Georgia Southern
Villanova
New Hampshire
Delaware
Richmond

WEST
North Dakota State
Montana
Eastern Washington
Sam Houston State
South Dakota State
Northern Iowa

JMU_Devil_Dawg 11-08-2015 06:47 AM

I created a Dynasty with a 16 team conference that included team builder imports and current FBS teams that used to play in the CAA/Atlantic 10 Football conference. I throughly enjoyed it.

plak89 12-24-2015 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vgunn (Post 2047822733)
EAST
Appalachian State
Georgia Southern
Villanova
New Hampshire
Delaware
Richmond

WEST
North Dakota State
Montana
Eastern Washington
Sam Houston State