Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Game froze durign replay - how to fix (/forums/showthread.php?t=862757)

rink23 11-06-2015 05:42 PM

Game froze durign replay - how to fix

I was playing in my Rams franchise and had a play where I fumbled the ball and it was returned for a score.
Actually, it was my first fumble of the season in eight games, but lack of fumbles is a whole other issue.
Anyway, I went back to check the replay because I thought the return man was down and my Xbox One froze.
I tried everything to get it to restart, even turned it on and off multiple times, but we end up back at the replay screen which will not respond. I am sure the answer is simple, but I am just not clicking on it.

mlb61 11-06-2015 08:40 PM

Re: Game froze durign replay - how to fix

Quote:

Originally Posted by rink23 (Post 2047821243)
I was playing in my Rams franchise and had a play where I fumbled the ball and it was returned for a score.
Actually, it was my first fumble of the season in eight games, but lack of fumbles is a whole other issue.
Anyway, I went back to check the replay because I thought the return man was down and my Xbox One froze.
I tried everything to get it to restart, even turned it on and off multiple times, but we end up back at the replay screen which will not respond. I am sure the answer is simple, but I am just not clicking on it.

I've had 4 replay freezes in the 4th quarter. I don't use replay in the second half now. Think it's probably a memory leak problem.