Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   MyLeague/MyGM: How Many Games Do You Play? (/forums/showthread.php?t=863106)

vick4realz 11-10-2015 05:09 PM

MyLeague/MyGM: How Many Games Do You Play?

For years in 2K when playing MyLeague/Association if I am using a rebuilding team I usually sim the first season then following seasons I kinda play a few games but mostly sim. I feel like I need a new approach though...so how do you guys approach it, do you play the whole season, one game a week, month, etc. ??

Dreece 11-10-2015 05:31 PM

Re: MyLeague/MyGM: How Many Games Do You Play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vick4realz (Post 2047830102)
For years in 2K when playing MyLeague/Association if I am using a rebuilding team I usually sim the first season then following seasons I kinda play a few games but mostly sim. I feel like I need a new approach though...so how do you guys approach it, do you play the whole season, one game a week, month, etc. ??

One or two games per calendar month then all playoff games. That's been keeping my associations fresh for years and allows you to use more of our classes :)

jwill_23 11-10-2015 05:41 PM

Play one and sim three. Fighting for my life to get into the playoffs in my second year with the lakers.

jeremym480 11-10-2015 05:55 PM

I play the first 5 games, then I choose which game out of the next 4 I want to play. That equals to 23 full games played per season. I also use Sim Cast and Sim Cast Live and intervene late in games as I see fit. It usually takes me about 4-6 weeks to play a full season... and of course longer if I make a playoff run.

XtremeDunkz 11-10-2015 07:35 PM

I play every 3rd game. Every other game in playoffs.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Wade County 11-10-2015 08:15 PM

I was playing 2 games per month but I might start playing more games because I'm absolutely loving my Bucks MyGM so far.

lkasprzak 11-10-2015 08:56 PM

29 game length - play all - hate sim. This year I try maybe play with some games with various teams + my team.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jm0ney2001 11-10-2015 09:11 PM

I play all 82.. Or at least used to. My PlayStation time keeps dwindling while my games I want to play keeps rising. It sucks getting old.