Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   How to keep your cool while losing ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=863184)

Rockie_Fresh88 11-11-2015 06:07 PM

How to keep your cool while losing ?

How do you guys keep it together. Most of the time I can chalk it up to its a game but sometimes I do take it way to seriously and wanna break the disk.

Ace2734 11-11-2015 06:08 PM

Re: How to keep your cool while losing ?

You're my hero for asking this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepyshotta 11-11-2015 06:12 PM

How to keep your cool while losing ?

I take it as a challenge sometimes. Other times I just accept it, because it's just a game like you said. If I am in a season, I just tell myself it's a long season and I can't win em all. Also, sometimes I just work on something during the loss if the game is just out of hand.

Youtube.com/sleepynate718
Twitter.com/ryanjnate

Jrocc23 11-11-2015 06:15 PM

I don't know. Maybe maturing for me simply. I still hate losing but now I be upset but it's kind of on to the next one. I learned I usually forget about it in a hour but I am just not used to losing.

Back when I was younger, I felt I should never lose at 2K because I rarely ever did. So I either blamed the opponent and I would break controllers and etc. But I am nowhere like that anymore.

It some Park games and some Crew games in my past where I've been mad as hell. But I would simply just get off lol.

psydefx 11-11-2015 06:31 PM

i used to pull my hair out. i've since shaved myself bald and i ram my head against the wall instead. the downside is that i have to get up to do this.

i thank 2k sports for the added stress in my life.

The 24th Letter 11-11-2015 06:41 PM

Laugh it off, then on the next one....too much real life **** I have to deal with for this to get me upset....

When I was younger though, I broke my TV throwing a controller....it bounced off he floor, lol

Sleepy59 11-11-2015 06:54 PM

I only get pissed off when the game flips momentum, and I get stupid turnovers and subsequent missed open shots/dunks/layups whilst the other player hits 3's with hands on his face.

Goffs 11-11-2015 06:55 PM

Play a different game and get angry at that lol