Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What the f***? (/forums/showthread.php?t=86455)

jgully 07-09-2004 12:47 AM

What the f***?

Steve answered like 7 questions. Questions like "Is the game fun?"... and "can you use the black button to tackle". What the f*** is that? How y'all got a copy of the game is beyond me. If you're gonna announce to everyone that you have the game, why not take the time to answer more than 5 questions? What kinda ship are y'all runnin?

Huskerkid 07-09-2004 12:48 AM

Re: What the f***?

hope you had fun on your stay don't let the door hit you in the [censored] when you leave

Flyboy 07-09-2004 12:48 AM

Ban plz -- calm the [censored] down. Steve is doing his best and "OMG HE DIDN'T ANSWER EVERY QUESTION". The man has life and his #1 job is NOT to answer every OS members' question about NCAA or any game. Get a grip.

Gizmo 07-09-2004 12:48 AM

person12 07-09-2004 12:49 AM

This could get ugly. I see a lock coming.

OHguy00 07-09-2004 12:50 AM

If you had the game, would you want to be answering a ton of questions or playing it? He will answer more questions, I'm sure. Can't you just wait a few days until the game comes out before you start bitching?

SoMiss2000 07-09-2004 12:50 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
jgully said:
Steve answered like 7 questions. Questions like "Is the game fun?"... and "can you use the black button to tackle". What the f*** is that? How y'all got a copy of the game is beyond me. If you're gonna announce to everyone that you have the game, why not take the time to answer more than 5 questions? What kinda ship are y'all runnin?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">he didn't announce to everyone. The announcement was exclusive to OS.

hdaniel1 07-09-2004 12:51 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
jgully said:

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">
You need to realize to Steve has a regular daytime job like most of his. He is also a family man, family comes first. You should be lucky that Steve at least posted up three more movies for us.