Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 14: Buffalo Bills (6-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (5-7) (/forums/showthread.php?t=867694)

muggins 12-10-2015 11:20 AM

Week 14: Buffalo Bills (6-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (5-7)

The stakes are obviously pretty high here for both teams - if Buffalo wants any shot at the playoffs, they have to win out. If the Eagles want to win their division, they need to win, maybe.

Shady has been playing inspired the last few weeks and I expect that to continue. Philadelphia is in the bottom quarter of the league in rushing and passing defense so i don't think that'll be an issue for the Bills offense. They've done some decent running of the ball so the Bills rush D will have to step up as they have recently.

Keys to the game, for me - Tyrod needs to continue being accurate, throwing the deepball, and avoiding turnovers. Shady needs to run early and often and break long runs (I believe I heard on the podcast this morning that Buffalo has the most 'long' plays this year - I can't seem to find a stat, though). The defense needs to get to Bradford? and hurry him. The DBs need to continue their stellar play. Stephon Gilmore will likely be out so McKelvin needs to step up.

The early line favored the Eagles but now favors the Bills by one point.

slickdtc 12-10-2015 02:11 PM

Not the secret game of the week this week? So disappointed.

Despite my apathetic approach to the Bills last 4 games, I'm pretty excited for this one since they're coming to town.

Of everything I've seen from both these two teams, Buffalo deserves to be favored. The Eagles have simply proved to be not that good. The problem is they have the potential to pop off any play and any game, so it's no cake walk by any means. As if any Bills game is...

So much attention on Shady, and knowing Rex he's gonna give him every chance to run. Can't blame him either as he's been every bit as good as advertised even if the numbers aren't astronomical. If you watch the games, you know the absolute difference McCoy makes.

My hope is that Watkins recent output means him and Taylor and getting more on the same page. Not to mention Taylor becoming more and more comfortable every game. So maybe his best play is still ahead of him; we'll need it to win out and have a shot at the playoffs.

I'm seeing a pretty close game. 27-23 in favor of the Bills. Man I hope so. We need this, and I don't feel like hearing and seeing the fair weather fans come back out... though I will say Eagles fans are diehards by and large and haven't abandoned the team, just shown great displeasure with the results, makeup of the team, and of course good ole Chipper at the helm.

Though playing the Cowboys and Redskins coming up, they may not crap on Buffalo as much knowing they need their help. I just don't wanna hear any gloating from a sub .500 team if they beat us. They don't get the pleasure of playing NE twice a year...

SPTO 12-10-2015 04:09 PM

Re: Week 14: Buffalo Bills (6-6) @ Philadelphia Eagles (5-7)

LeSean McCoy 24
Eagles 7

muggins 12-11-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

The Bills Offense leads the NFL with 19 big play touchdowns (20-yards or more) so far this season. Additionally, they’ve had 50-runs so far this year of ten yards more (3rd in the league) and 37 pass plays of 20-yards or more.
Pretty cool stat.

areobee401 12-11-2015 04:40 PM

Can't have Bills fans prosper or experience joy of any kind. Go Eagles. Help slowly kill those Wild Card dreams.

SPTO 12-13-2015 10:52 AM

Apparently Chip Kelly called Shady and he hung up on him LOL!

Only a couple hours til game time!

jack1535 12-13-2015 01:24 PM

Taylor to Watkins deep for the TD gotta love it

muggins 12-13-2015 03:26 PM

Just heard Kiko Alonso name for the first time on the missed tackle for the rush TD. Also Sam Bradford always looks like he's wearing his dad's pads. Does he wear like a full bodysuit of pads?