Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   It's the little things.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=86883)

Slymm 07-12-2004 08:54 AM

It\'s the little things....

I remember this type of thread from NBA Live and this year's MVP forum.Since people will be getting their games today I wanted to start this up so that people could tell each other what "little things" in the game they absolutely love.

NYRangers31 07-12-2004 09:14 AM

Re: It\'s the little things....

Good idea. I love the little things.

Dauminator 07-12-2004 10:33 AM

I can already tell you one little thing I love simply from screens/movies: the little wind meter on the playcall screen in punting/kicking situations. I can't tell you how many times I wished there was a way for me to check the wind speed and direction so I could decide whether or not I could kick the FG/go for it or what have you. Now we can. I also really like how you can hear the whistle that starts the play clock. Both little things but both will be tremendously useful.

kmv787 07-12-2004 01:09 PM

the thin arm bands

Slymm 07-13-2004 11:44 AM

I was playing as Michigan State Last nite and they have this smoke stack type of thing not too far from the stadium with MSU written on the side. Well, last nite they cut to a celebration cutscene and I could see the smokestack in the background outside of the stadium with a big white MSU on the side. That was pretty frickin sweet!

glucklich 07-13-2004 11:48 AM

Ive mentioned this before but I really like the frost on the field when its cold...its not just snow or nothing.

ObsessedHoosier 07-13-2004 10:46 PM

Pretty much one new feature in CAT... the ability to tell where your team plays in a state. For instance, Nome University can finally be in Nome

Husker_OS 07-14-2004 12:11 AM

I like the summary of every game you simulate individually. I've seen some great endings. Miami beat FSU 25-22 on a FG with :09 left.

And the different types of helmets are cool. They have like 5 different ones.