Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Help guys (/forums/showthread.php?t=86902)

RoyalBoyle78 07-12-2004 11:22 AM

Help guys

If I ordered from Gamestop.com and I won't recieve it until tomorrow, and I decide just to go pick it from EBgames, If I tell the fedex guy tomorrow I will not recieve it will they credit my card back for not accepting to package?

NYRangers31 07-12-2004 11:25 AM

Re: Help guys

No clue. I don't think you can cancel your order, but you can return it maybe.

You really can't wait just one more day?

RoyalBoyle78 07-12-2004 11:28 AM

yeah I can wait, I was just curious thats all. Im on vacation so Im bored as hell

mgoblue 07-12-2004 11:30 AM

just return the new one you get in the mail to the store you were able to buy early at

HoodedSoldier 07-12-2004 11:31 AM

check gamestops site and see if you can do a in store return because i just on eb's site that they now have in store returns so you might get lucky.

aukevin 07-12-2004 11:39 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
FootballForever said:
If I ordered from Gamestop.com and I won't recieve it until tomorrow, and I decide just to go pick it from EBgames, If I tell the fedex guy tomorrow I will not recieve it will they credit my card back for not accepting to package?

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I ordered something from Dell one time, and then found it at Best Buy for $30 cheaper. When the package from Dell came through UPS, I told them I didn't want it and they took it back. Then a couple weeks later my credit card showed where Dell credited me back my money. So it might work for you too with EBGames.com.