Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   ESPN NFL 2K5 Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Which camera view do you play with? (/forums/showthread.php?t=87065)

Blueballs 07-12-2004 11:51 PM

Which camera view do you play with?

Is there something similar to Madden's Classic camera view on the 2K games?

Goffs 07-12-2004 11:53 PM

Re: Which camera view do you play with?

its customizable to your liking

Blueballs 07-12-2004 11:56 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
mrnoobie said:
its customizable to your liking

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">No kidding? that's cool. I'm new to the 2K series...Well, I had 2K3 for a short period of time, but I never played 2K4...What do you mean by customizable? How does that work. Thanks.

Lisa_Bonami 07-13-2004 12:23 AM

Last year, I started playing more and more with the SIDE VIEW camera and really got hooked on it's Tecmo Bowl style nostalgic feel....it really allowed you to easily perform some defensive coverage maneuvers that were otherwise a bit more difficult to judge with the standard style perspective.

I really started to grow attached to the SIDE view and became actually quite good at playing from it...plus the action seemed more realistic with player movement from that perspective as well

Blueballs 07-13-2004 01:58 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Lisa_Bonami said:
Last year, I started playing more and more with the SIDE VIEW camera and really got hooked on it's Tecmo Bowl style nostalgic feel....it really allowed you to easily perform some defensive coverage maneuvers that were otherwise a bit more difficult to judge with the standard style perspective.

I really started to grow attached to the SIDE view and became actually quite good at playing from it...plus the action seemed more realistic with player movement from that perspective as well

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post"> Is the side view the TV presentation view? Also, how could you see your WR's on deep routes?