Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Gauntlet question (/forums/showthread.php?t=870963)

P234thetruth 12-16-2015 08:09 PM

Gauntlet question

I just beat both dominations and was looking to get into the Gauntlet mode but have some questions. In this mode is it possible to pull "any" card as we move up the tiers? So like say I'm in the gold board can I pull TBT Kevin Martin or Historic Dominique or is it just current cards?

I heard Clyde is in the Amethyst board does that mean there are no other Amethyst aside from him that we can pull?

synistr 12-16-2015 08:15 PM

Re: Gauntlet question

Quote:

Originally Posted by P234thetruth (Post 2047905807)
I just beat both dominations and was looking to get into the Gauntlet mode but have some questions. In this mode is it possible to pull "any" card as we move up the tiers? So like say I'm in the gold board can I pull TBT Kevin Martin or Historic Dominique or is it just current cards?

I heard Clyde is in the Amethyst board does that mean there are no other Amethyst aside from him that we can pull?

As of right now you can only pull current cards. No other themes. Amethyst Clyde and Cousy are ultimate rewards of the Amethyst boards.

P234thetruth 12-16-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synistr (Post 2047905812)
As of right now you can only pull current cards. No other themes. Amethyst Clyde and Cousy are ultimate rewards of the Amethyst boards.

So if you get one of Clyde or Cous you can't get the other or you can?

synistr 12-17-2015 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P234thetruth (Post 2047905849)
So if you get one of Clyde or Cous you can't get the other or you can?

there are two Amethyst boards, the first has Clyde, the 2nd has Cousy. so you can get them both. I have both, Clyde is great but Cousy is not that good to be an Amethyst. plays like a low end gold at best and worthless outside of Gauntlet til they give him plays to run.

Meller 12-17-2015 11:19 AM

Well I don't think it's possible to pull Cousy, 302 wins and counting.

synistr 12-17-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meller (Post 2047906948)
Well I don't think it's possible to pull Cousy, 302 wins and counting.

I pulled him and I was a lil more impatient than I shouldve been. you want them right away, but it takes some pulls. what I did was, I flipped the same cards EVERY TIME. I start with the very first card (top left) and move straight down then to the right. took me maybe 17 wins to get Clyde and Cousy was a lil longer, maybe 30 wins.

Meller 12-17-2015 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by synistr (Post 2047906992)
I pulled him and I was a lil more impatient than I shouldve been. you want them right away, but it takes some pulls. what I did was, I flipped the same cards EVERY TIME. I start with the very first card (top left) and move straight down then to the right. took me maybe 17 wins to get Clyde and Cousy was a lil longer, maybe 30 wins.

I started doing that yesterday, have been following that same pattern today and FINALLY after my 314th win, I pulled him on my 5th and last pick. Now I don't have to play gauntlet for a looong time :wave: