Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Random Input Lag during online play? (/forums/showthread.php?t=871784)

eltyboogie 12-23-2015 11:42 PM

Random Input Lag during online play?

At certain points during the game I will just suffering from 2-3 second input lag where I'll press a button but the game wont recognize it . It usually happens when Im winning and seems to be momentum based cause it will stop as soon as the other person catches up. Its not my TV or my connection so i think 2k put this in the game on purpose

ForeverVersatile 12-24-2015 12:09 AM

Re: Random Input Lag during online play?

This is the same problem I'm having. Most of the time it's the whole game or it comes and goes. Everything from moving, passing and shooting is late. Open dunks or layups get blocked because the animations are super slow when this happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ataman5 12-24-2015 02:05 AM

Same exact issues you guys have i have them, too!!!

And a lot of the players in our league started to feel that right after patch 4 as well.
The delays and input lags are awful at this point. You don't know when it will artive comes and goes randomly or thru a full quarter or half or sometimes full game. But mostly 3rd and 4th quarters always have input lag or delay of some sort!!
It's horrendous!

Vic15_15 12-24-2015 02:31 AM

Yeah me and my friends are having this exact problem. It seems to happen every other game. 2k needs to address this asap

ataman5 12-24-2015 02:53 AM

It's good to know that i'm not alone yet we will see if 2k will take any action..

Sleepy59 12-24-2015 11:28 AM

It's not online lag, it's 2k in general. It's done to help the other team catch up. Therefore if the game decides it wants to give the other team a run there will be delays in dribbling, delays in passing which lead to a subsequent 360 turn before the pass and a floating slow motion traveling ball. All the passes will also be lead towards the paint so you can get a turnover. When the other team is running on the break your block button is going to be delayed. Or if you press A (switch player) to stop the break the player selected will be the wrong one. Teleporting or magnetic D will also be a problem. Launches after jab steps will be delayed, auto hesis will occur, your players will turn cold whenever you seem to a have a clear lane or dunk. Things which you have no control over will happen, your blood pressure will rise. Call a time-out and or make adjustments your rhyth should come back.

ksuttonjr76 12-24-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleepy59 (Post 2047919020)
It's not online lag, it's 2k in general. It's done to help the other team catch up. Therefore if the game decides it wants to give the other team a run there will be delays in dribbling, delays in passing which lead to a subsequent 360 turn before the pass and a floating slow motion traveling ball. All the passes will also be lead towards the paint so you can get a turnover. When the other team is running on the break your block button is going to be delayed. Or if you press A (switch player) to stop the break the player selected will be the wrong one. Teleporting or magnetic D will also be a problem. Launches after jab steps will be delayed, auto hesis will occur, your players will turn cold whenever you seem to a have a clear lane or dunk. Things which you have no control over will happen, your blood pressure will rise. Call a time-out and your rhyth should come back.

There is....no...comeback...code.

Sleepy59 12-24-2015 12:59 PM

Please point out to the location in which I mention comeback code. I mentioned momentum which has already been confirmed