Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   This game is trash (/forums/showthread.php?t=872454)

ClutchCity 01-04-2016 06:50 PM

This game is trash

How can anyone enjoy this game. I know most people play it because it's the only up to date football game for the next Gen consoles. Seriously, though on all madden this game is just garbage, I'm not only saying that because I can't win, but the amount of bull**** that happens is ridiculous.

For example overpowering qbs. Every qb plays like Tom brady, you can't tell the difference in qbs no matter who you play against. I've tried adjusting the motherfuccin sliders so many times, and the results still are Tom Brady like numbers. I understand it's a passing league now, but pressure on the qb doesn't effect the qb at all.

Another thing dropped passes, wide open catches possibly turning into big Plays happens often. Also blocking is ****ing broken. Just look closely at how smart the blocking is and you'll see what I'm talking about.

There's so many factors missing from this football game it's ridiculous. I remember when madden actually played like a decent football game, now I can't even have fun with this piece of ****. Maybe it just me I don't know.

kehlis 01-04-2016 06:52 PM

Re: This game is trash

Please use the game impression thread in the main forum for your game impressions.