Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   NBAE Pro-Am League - XBOXOne (/forums/showthread.php?t=872656)

MarvinOida 01-08-2016 01:03 PM

NBAE Pro-Am League - XBOXOne

Welcome to the NBAE League Pro-Am Roster Thread!

What is this: A roster filled with legends, celebrities, current players to create a Pro-Am feeling for NBA 2K16

What's the point: Unlike the rosters here which focus on the realism of the NBA, I tend to just make a roster for you to play however you want. If I was to make this roster realistic, current players would be overpowered, so attributes are balance adjusted to the current players, legends will be based of their 2K versions or be created "prime versions" (ex. '92-'93 Charles Barkley,) and celebrities will be randomized in attributes and badges.

Who are these "celebrities?": Should be familiar names: Tyler the Creator, Kendrick Lamar, DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Homer Simpson just to name a few. All celebrities (aside from fictional characters with unknown traits,) will have accurate DOB, Height, and Weight

Can I Request a celebrity?: Sure, I'll just need a straight face and side profile picture to help with face sculpting.

Where can you get it:
  • Gamertag: SwaggyMarv
  • Roster Name: NBAE
State of Roster: Currently a Demo; Work-In-Progress

Other Info:
  • I chose NOT to utilize the OKC Thunder, I decided to build the roster around the '95-'96 Seattle Supersonics. So, if you want to start a myLeague you'll need to have custom conferences on
  • This was built off the Official Injury-Free Roster, which I guess is just the stock-disk roster, so no updated jerseys

MarvinOida 01-08-2016 01:03 PM

NBAE Pro-Am League - XBOXOne

Reserved for Face Previews/Screenshots/Videos/Misc

Charles Barkley

Snoop Dogg

John Cena

Reggie Miller

Jay-Z

Kanye West

Justin Bieber

Kendrick Lamar

Kevin Hart