Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Dynasty HQ (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Gauging Interest in 3 Sport Star (/forums/showthread.php?t=873053)

huskerfan01 01-15-2016 10:31 PM

Gauging Interest in 3 Sport Star

Hello everyone,

Rarely do I see individual stories but mainly team stories. While this is 'Dynasty' HQ I would like to see things shaken up. I came up with the idea of having one super star athlete and following him through all 3 major US Sports (NFL, NBA, MLB). I would give weekly updates for every sport. If you seem interested, please let me know. I will give more updates about this if there is interest. Thank you!

DrGravyBoat 01-15-2016 11:00 PM

Re: Gauging Interest in 3 Sport Star

If you got the time, go for it. I'll be following along. I remember I thought about doing something like that but making it as a team owner, who bought 3 franchise and stuff like that.

It'll be really cool if you could get that done.

huskerfan01 01-15-2016 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrGravyBoat (Post 2047955908)
If you got the time, go for it. I'll be following along. I remember I thought about doing something like that but making it as a team owner, who bought 3 franchise and stuff like that.

It'll be really cool if you could get that done.

That's the only thing is the time consumption. I attempted a Cornhuskers dynasty but it burned out just because I went too fast. I feel if I spread out the posts, I will have more time to make the stories more in depth and I won't feel the need to go so fast. But playing and writing up a story would take up a day maybe two so I might go ahead and do it. The thing is do I start now in NBA 2k or wait until The Show comes out? I was thinking of waiting until MLB just so I don't have to rush and put in numerous amounts of basketball games. We will see though! A decision should come by tonight.

bhurst99 01-18-2016 12:06 AM

Sounds good. I thought about doing that but in like individual sports. Like a golfer who also plays tennis with Tiger Woods and Top Spin.

djp73 03-17-2016 01:28 PM

would be very labor intensive for you but should be a blast to follow. i did an nfl/mlb one way back probably in '04 or '05

BookWork123 03-17-2016 02:40 PM

It seems like an interesting idea. Only downside is the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk