Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Damn, Irony at its Absolute Cruelest. Please Pity Me. (/forums/showthread.php?t=87335)

cliburn 07-14-2004 12:31 AM

Damn, Irony at its Absolute Cruelest. Please Pity Me.

I got the game today at 10:30 AM. I played two games by three and was loving it; then, I watched in horror as my dog broke my PS2. Seriously. I got a small taste of Heaven and then was bitch slapped straight to Hell. Now, my PS2 is in the shop for four to seven 'business' days while I just read everyone else's threads and occasionally get to play at a friend's place. So screw the rest of you with your petty graphics problems; the one day I've been looking forward to for months is the day my dog knocks over the console. NCAA is the only game I play, so I'm pissed. Have fun playing while I go wallow in self-pity.
Justin.

ballaholics 07-14-2004 12:36 AM

Re: Damn, Irony at its Absolute Cruelest. Please Pity Me.

lets take this time to hold hands and pray . . . . . .

OHguy00 07-14-2004 12:44 AM

Kumbayah my lord, kumbayah
Kumbayah my lord, kumbayah...

Numbskull 07-14-2004 12:45 AM

That would be one dead dog in my house....

Spanky 07-14-2004 12:45 AM

This is really a blessing in disguise. Now you have more time to read a book, do some volunteer work, even find a girlfriend. Expand your horizons, man.

BigTim 07-14-2004 12:48 AM

sorry man, but thats not irony...hell its not even coincidece(the thing most often mistaken for irony)

AggieboyViaVa 07-14-2004 01:05 AM

You're not the only one. I recently went home to visit with my lil brother and brought my ps2. My brother scratched my NCAA 2004 to crap.So I bought a brand spanking new madden 2004 on ebay for 14 bucks only to have my ps2 start putting scratches on it from INSIDE the console. Now if I decide to send it in for the third time I'll have to wait for a month to get it back

jackson 07-14-2004 01:39 AM

hey shortsoldier where do you live in lawton. i live in duncan. i assume your military based on your name. did you get ncaa from babbages?