Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Football Manager (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=214)
-   -   The Mod Thread - **New Players Go Here!** (/forums/showthread.php?t=873769)

AnthonyKyne 01-29-2016 10:16 AM

The Mod Thread - **New Players Go Here!**

Hi guys,
I've never seen this site mentioned so I thought I'd let you in on it.
http://sortitoutsi.net/ is pretty great at getting all player pics, stadiums and new skins.

Suntan Superman 01-29-2016 12:05 PM

re: The Mod Thread - **New Players Go Here!**

you've NEVER seen that site mentioned?! Did you even read the stickied thread? We direct almost every new player there, lmao.

ImTellinTim 01-29-2016 12:10 PM

re: The Mod Thread - **New Players Go Here!**

To be fair, that thread is a beast if you don't check it every day. I'm going to change the thread title and sticky this for new players.

We can share our favorite mod sites and packs here and give general help to players new and old with creating the best FM experience possible.

Zac 01-29-2016 12:34 PM

Re: The Mod Thread - **New Players Go Here!**

I was sent there from the questions thread. I actually ended up subbing to get faster downloads. Because that cutout face pack was huge, and I wasn't about to download 10 separate parts to combine them.

AnthonyKyne 01-29-2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntan Superman (Post 2047981147)
you've NEVER seen that site mentioned?! Did you even read the stickied thread? We direct almost every new player there, lmao.

The thing's 930 pages long, I check it once a week and can't keep up with it.
Just thought I'd post it to help new players, as they're never going to find it in the stickied thread.

To be honest, I find it hard to find anything on this FM Subforum as everyone just posts everything in the stickied thread

Suntan Superman 10-26-2017 04:59 PM

Since I was a jerk earlier, I'll use this as FM18 is released now.

Normally I use the Metallic logos pack, have been since FM12, looking to change it up, what logo packs do people use?

Zac 10-26-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntan Superman (Post 2049086815)
Since I was a jerk earlier, I'll use this as FM18 is released now.

Normally I use the Metallic logos pack, have been since FM12, looking to change it up, what logo packs do people use?

I switched away from Metallic myself towards the end of 17 to this one. Cleaner and smaller image files. The Metallic pack takes up gigs of space, while this one is under a gig of disk space. And I like the flat crisp look.

gopher_guy 11-30-2017 08:10 PM

No skins out there for 18 yet?

I feel like I check sortitoutsi every other day lol