Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (RELEASE ANNOUNCED! Sunday at 6 PM ET!) (/forums/showthread.php?t=873806)

ilstu24 03-29-2016 02:59 AM

re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Man. Extremely disappointed with the the Cardinals this year. Carlos Martinez still has a horrible face in the game that looks nothing like him. Rosenthals delivery is still out of the windup when he actually ditched that last year.

ninertravel 03-29-2016 03:22 AM

re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Matt Joyce is now on the Pirates on the update rosters day 1

Blues61 03-29-2016 03:30 AM

Just scrolling through the day 1 rosters, equipment edits alone are gonna delay these for a while I think. Lots of inaccuracies by SCEA. Especially with the added equipment options this year.

Houston 03-29-2016 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninertravel (Post 2048079347)
Matt Joyce is now on the Pirates on the update rosters day 1

Its not the real player and man whats up with his chin? No career stats either. It must be only real players not edited or created that get career stats...Bummer

Same thing with C Bryan Anderson was added but didnt add the real one back he is created.
Same thing with RP Blaine Boyer as well.

another thing thats bugging me is on the player card noway to see jersey number and this was huge previously as it was easy to look at that and update the guys.

SirSpencAlot36 03-29-2016 04:08 AM

The rosters that SCEA are horrible, they left out so many people who played last year...so disappointing, even though they added the horrible real editable players like Matt Joyce and Bryan Anderson, they need to fix these rosters pronto

Houston 03-29-2016 04:21 AM

They got Arroyo with a Dbacks cap on while hes on Nationals, same way last year with David Robertson being on Whitesox but had a Yankees cap on.

STB Bodam 03-29-2016 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairplayleagues (Post 2048079404)
They got Arroyo with a Dbacks cap on while hes on Nationals, same way last year with David Robertson being on Whitesox but had a Yankees cap on.

This drove me nuts last year. Ended up trading D-Rob for some prospects in year two.

STB Bodam 03-29-2016 07:44 AM

For those of you who keep asking if the rosters are done... How long would it take you to do these by hand? Just be glad you can relax and not have to worry about making these rosters by your own hand. I for one know the struggle. I didn't have Internet at release of The Show 15 so I had to manually make my own rosters with full Minors and it took six weeks. Be patient, plus these will be better than ANY roster on the planet that anyone else could make.

Thank you guys so much for your time. I can't wait to see the finished product.