Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (RELEASE ANNOUNCED! Sunday at 6 PM ET!) (/forums/showthread.php?t=873806)

kcsalx 04-03-2016 08:50 PM

re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Quote:

Originally Posted by strut24 (Post 2048093541)
so Knight and Ridin and a few others will know what I'm talking about but I thought I'd go ahead and actually post it here. For the last several years I have wanted a file that is ideal to use for guys like me who keep things as close to "real life" as possible. By that I mean, a file that is good for 30-team control where you can control all aspects of every team, including making all teams' call ups/send downs, DL stints, trades, etc. For several years, someone would upload a FRANCHISE FILE that was uploaded AFTER spring training so line ups and rotations would stick and we would all use the jump drive method to get it onto our systems. I believe last year that option went away because now FRANCHISE FILES are tied to the owner. I believe our "work around" was to release a 25-man roster ROSTER FILE of the OSFM. Basically I think someone would take the OSFM and make sure every team was at only 25 men on the active roster because if you had any more, that was when line ups/rotations were getting messed up when you would sim thru Spring Training.

So....long story short...does this sound like I remembered correctly about the type of file I would need? It is, in fact at ROSTER file with the 25-man rosters set? If so, can someone help me release that file or can someone else take care of releasing it for us? I can't remember who did it last year but I know someone (or a few guys?) did.

I do plan on starting my thread again to track all the IN-SEASON transactions since people seemed to like/want that thread. I'll ask for a sticky soon. I will probably pick up from April 5th or so.

Don't be surprised if I copy/paste this message into it's own thread if I don't get any feedback within this thread.

:cloudy: Im not even sure if Knight,Ridin have tested if there will be any issue with a 25 man roster.

ckittle2518 04-03-2016 08:53 PM

re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2016 (No ETA as of 4/6, please don't ask for one)

Pirates sign Gregory Polanco to 5 year extension with 2 club option years for in the mid 30 range.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

kcsalx 04-03-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight165 (Post 2048093688)
I'm doing a little!!
(faces)
Knight whoever assign to the braves can try include these prospect
But I'm pretty sure that Ridin' will provide updates.....he usually does.

M.K.
Knight165

Atlanta Braves Minor League Cuts

1-Chris o'dowd -C
2-Kd kang-of
3-David rohm-of
4-David holmberg-sp
5-Eric Garcia-2b
6-Jordan lennerton-1b
7-Ethan martin-rp
8-Phil coke-rp

Atlanta Braves Non-Roster Invitees

1-Hunter Cervenka -rp
2-Joseph odom-c
3-Willians astudillo-c
4-Braeden schlehuber-
c
5-Matt kennelly-c

Atlanta Braves Sleeper Relief Pitcher

1-Hunter cervenka-rp
2-Carlos portuondo- rp
3-kyle kinman-rp
4-Madison younginer- rp
5-David peterson-rp

Atlanta Braves Sleeper Prospects

1-Ronald acuna -of
2-Luke dykstra-2b
3-Brandon barker-rp/sp

4-Keith curcio-of

ShowTyme15 04-03-2016 09:19 PM

I really like the new equipment. Really disappointed they removed a bunch of stuff though. All the equipment they removed a lot of players are still wearing it. This really only aoplies to batting gloves and cleats. Other than that tings are looking good. Downside to the Franklin Power Strap is for some players you won't be able to get color schemes correct.

Watching Mets vs Royals Mike Moustakas is wearing the powerstrap with neon knuckle colors. When applying neon to the knuckle in the show the area around the logo will be neon when in actuality it's blue.

I hope next year they bring back all the old equipment they took out and actually expand.

Also I hope they make the logo color it's own separate entity in the editor.

redsoxfan31 04-03-2016 09:25 PM

I may be the only one with this feeling, but does anyone think the generic non-hockey catcher's helmet looks kind of weird on the players head? That's really my only complaint this year as it seems they finally fixed the catcher model issue cause they no longer look as though they have huge guts but actually as if they're a baseball player

hayes_kluge 04-03-2016 10:32 PM

Do you do ratings/attribute edits for SCEA players or typically leave them be? Only reason I ask is I noticed some major mistakes, one being Martin Maldonado's ridiculously low arm strength rating of 73. Guy's been in the bigs for 4 years now and there should be a good enough book on him to know he has an elite arm in MLB.

mushtaq 04-03-2016 10:32 PM

Just a quick (probably stupid) question. What are the OS rosters that are currently the top download in the roster vault? Not currently at my PS4 but I think they said Operation Sports Opening Day rosters with the name Noah attached.

I don't know much about the minor leagues but I noticed my team the Brewers did have four or five of their best prospects included that are not on the default rosters.

tree3five 04-03-2016 10:34 PM

Knight/ridin, did you guys get my PM?