Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Rocket League (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=604)
-   -   Rocket League Patch 1.11 Arrives, Grab Your Operation Sports Community Flag Now!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=874416)

Steve_OS 02-10-2016 09:35 PM

Rocket League Patch 1.11 Arrives, Grab Your Operation Sports Community Flag Now!!

4 Attachment(s)

Rocket League patch 1.11 has arrived for PC and PlayStation 4 users. As mentioned earlier this month, we have our own community flag, so make sure you download and represent!

For those of you that might have missed it, Rocket League is scheduled to release for Xbox One users on February 17, for $19.99.
  • Ranked play Season 1 has ended and rewards will be given to all ranked participants bronze or above
  • Ranked Season 2 play has begun (renamed to “Competitive Season 2″)
  • The “Rocket Labs” experimental playlist is now available for casual Online play
  • New Item Rarity system introduced, “Common” and “Uncommon” items can now be found after Online matches
  • “Wasteland” arena has been added to Competitive Playlists
  • “Snow Day” can now be played in Private Matches
  • Performance has been improved in multiple Arenas
  • (BETA) Player Reporting feature has been added
  • “Quick Chat Only” filter has been added to Text Chat options
  • Russian and Turkish language support has been added
  • Multiple outstanding bugs have been fixed
For a complete list of details for the Rocket League 1.11 patch, click here.

PhilliesFan13 02-11-2016 11:38 AM

Re: Rocket League Patch 1.11 Arrives, Grab Your Operation Sports Community Flag Now!!

Already rocking the OS flag on my ride.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Jgainsey 02-11-2016 01:21 PM

Re: Rocket League Patch 1.11 Arrives, Grab Your Operation Sports Community Flag Now!!

OS flag???

Hell yes!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Steven78 02-12-2016 05:58 AM

Got my flag!

I hate that the desert wasteland level is now in "competitive" matches and that you have no idea how close you are to leveling up or down. Im unranked but have no idea how far I am from being ranked.

Edit: It's my understanding 10 placement matches take place? Just great I was playing under the influence.

PhilliesFan13 02-12-2016 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven78 (Post 2048005080)
Got my flag!

I hate that the desert wasteland level is now in "competitive" matches and that you have no idea how close you are to leveling up or down. Im unranked but have no idea how far I am from being ranked.

Edit: It's my understanding 10 placement matches take place? Just great I was playing under the influence.

Correct. 10 placement matches. Your skill level from Season 1 is still taken into consideration during the placement matches too.

I do agree that there should be some kind of notification telling us how close we are to the next division.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

kwebbvols4423 02-16-2016 08:38 PM

Any word on the flag for the Xbox One version?