Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   I am SCARED...are you??? (CM Discussion Here) (/forums/showthread.php?t=874661)

jrose57 02-15-2016 09:10 PM

I am SCARED...are you??? (CM Discussion Here)

I am very worried if I will get fired in my Portsmouth FC Career guys...I got knocked out in the first game for both Capital One and FA cup, which my assigned target is to reach the quarter final, and my other assigned target is to reach the top in the final standing, but I am on second now and I am not sure if I can get to the top as Norwich is very aggressive getting as many good players as possible to get back to the Premier League...

SO, do you guys think I might get fired if I failed both goals? I am super confident getting number two in the final standing, but with that being said I did not meet both objectives...

Tekkonkinkreet 02-15-2016 11:42 PM

Re: I am SCARED...are you??? (CM Discussion Here)

If you finish 2nd then I doubt it.

JWDixon120 02-16-2016 10:31 AM

Have a decent wage budget? Try to get some players on loan at your next transfer window. I suggest Goncalo Guedes and Andrade

jrose57 02-16-2016 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWDixon120 (Post 2048011426)
Have a decent wage budget? Try to get some players on loan at your next transfer window. I suggest Goncalo Guedes and Andrade

I have a very very good squad, can list them for you if you want to know, but what I am scared of is failing both goals, finishing 2nd instead of the top, and also got kicked out first round in both cups... =((

TomSellecksMustache 02-17-2016 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrose57 (Post 2048010790)
I am very worried if I will get fired in my Portsmouth FC Career guys...I got knocked out in the first game for both Capital One and FA cup, which my assigned target is to reach the quarter final, and my other assigned target is to reach the top in the final standing, but I am on second now and I am not sure if I can get to the top as Norwich is very aggressive getting as many good players as possible to get back to the Premier League...

SO, do you guys think I might get fired if I failed both goals? I am super confident getting number two in the final standing, but with that being said I did not meet both objectives...

2nd place still gets you promoted so you should be good. Though I won 3 straight BPL titles with Sheffield United and Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea wouldn't hire me so who knows.

jrose57 02-17-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomSellecksMustache (Post 2048013949)
2nd place still gets you promoted so you should be good. Though I won 3 straight BPL titles with Sheffield United and Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea wouldn't hire me so who knows.

I really don't want to get fired as I spent three seasons with the club already, and I was first for both league 2 and league 1, I really hope I can get to the BPL and stay there, and slowly build a squad that can get into Euro league...

On a side note, do you guys know if not meeting the two objectives equals to automatically firing?

xicpanad 02-18-2016 07:40 PM

In my last season I changed clubs after half season had passed. I went to my favourite club, and initially they were meant to win the title. They were placed at 7th place and the best I could achieve was a 3rd place, wich was very good considering the circumstances. No domestic cup or european cup won. They didn´t fire me, but it might depend on the board, the team you have etc etc.

jrose57 02-18-2016 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xicpanad (Post 2048016520)
In my last season I changed clubs after half season had passed. I went to my favourite club, and initially they were meant to win the title. They were placed at 7th place and the best I could achieve was a 3rd place, wich was very good considering the circumstances. No domestic cup or european cup won. They didn´t fire me, but it might depend on the board, the team you have etc etc.

I am not doing well due to many of the core guys at the defensive line were out because of big injuries, I felt from 3rd to 8th now, and all I can do is focus on finishing the 8 games that are left one by one, hopefully I can get as many wins as possible with all my guys back now, but they don’t have the momentum at all, and I am so far behind from the top team Norwich who is already 11 points ahead, and the second place I believe is 8 points ahead which I think is possible to get passed them if I just keep winning and they lose every now and then, second hope is to get into 3rd to 6th at least and then win that playoff to be promoted, which I hope I won’t get fired because I did before with my first season with Pompey, I was like 3rd in league 2 and then I got promoted by winning the playoff but I still got fired, but now that I have won both league 2 and league 1 and got the team to Football Championship in just that third year, hopefully I won’t be fired at the end even if I don’t get promoted because I spent so many months in this career mode already…