Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment & Technology (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (/forums/showthread.php?t=874745)

boomhauertjs 02-17-2016 07:25 AM

Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

Figured we should start one now that filming has started.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GQQMLE4FuIQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ghost Of The Year 02-18-2016 03:16 PM

re: Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

Can't wait to see del Toro in Star Wars. Also, glad to see Captain Phasma coming back. I can see her as this generations Boba Fett.

BDKiiing 02-18-2016 03:31 PM

Just getting my spot in this thread.

Leon 02-18-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year (Post 2048016003)
Can't wait to see del Toro in Star Wars. Also, glad to see Captain Phasma coming back. I can see her as this generations Boba Fett.

Let's hope this generation's Boba Fett actually does something cool and not just gain fame due to the cool costume.

Smallville102001 02-20-2016 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdolski (Post 2048016031)
Just getting my spot in this thread.

Early prediction the movie will get a 96 RT score and surpass empire strike back as being consider the best star wars movie yet! I think that is how good it will be. 7 was amazing and the characters are really good.

Fresh Tendrils 02-20-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 2048016819)
Let's hope this generation's Boba Fett actually does something cool and not just gain fame due to the cool costume.

So by not being this generation's Boba Fett?

fistofrage 02-22-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year (Post 2048016003)

Unfortunately, Phasma's me performance in VII has doomed that character in my eyes. Basically just rolled over. An ex-janitor basically says give me the keys so I can destroy the Empire's flagship weapon and main base. "OK, here you go, not going to get any hassle from me."

Unless she turns out to be some form of double agent, the character is dead in the water. This wreaked of merchandise marketing. Make something with a cool costume to sell toys. All indications were Phasma to be a key player given she's front and center on the poster and churning out the toys.

Candyman5 02-22-2016 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fistofrage (Post 2048022004)
Unfortunately, Phasma's me performance in VII has doomed that character in my eyes. Basically just rolled over. An ex-janitor basically says give me the keys so I can destroy the Empire's flagship weapon and main base. "OK, here you go, not going to get any hassle from me."

Unless she turns out to be some form of double agent, the character is dead in the water. This wreaked of merchandise marketing. Make something with a cool costume to sell toys. All indications were Phasma to be a key player given she's front and center on the poster and churning out the toys.

Well rumors say she is has a lot of screen time in VIII.