Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Sounds Of The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=637)
-   -   So how is sound of the show going to work? (/forums/showthread.php?t=874896)

ruskoz 02-19-2016 11:55 AM

So how is sound of the show going to work?

I have a few questions regarding the sound of the show.

Will there be a community upload and download like rosters/sliders/etc?
Is there a effort or going to be to make a complete set of sounds of the show for this?
What does a complete sound set look like? example: walk ups music, hecklers, stadium songs/jingles, etc?

Hilman11 02-19-2016 01:09 PM

Re: So how is sound of the show going to work?

I would be interested in this as well. MLB14 was my first "show" experience, so I really don't completely understand the mode. If it is how I picture it, it seems like it will be AWESOME and will add so much to the presentation! Unfortunately, I am not at all "tech-y" so I will probably struggle on how to utilize the feature to the fullest. The OS community will probably get tired of answering my questions and I apologize in advance...hehe

K_GUN 02-19-2016 01:30 PM

Its phenomenal ....such detail & realism.....it really adds to the immersion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubio809 02-19-2016 02:08 PM

Yes, I ALSO agree, we need some direction on how this works. Is it as simple as downloading someone's slider's or rosters??

Hayman19 02-19-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubio809 (Post 2048017658)
Yes, I ALSO agree, we need some direction on how this works. Is it as simple as downloading someone's slider's or rosters??

Previous versions it was not, and I suspect this year will work similarly to how it did before. Obviously SCEA is not going to allow uploading of copyrighted music for walk ups, so I figure it will be how it was before where you have to manually add and configure the songs for each player/situation.

I hope I am wrong and that they found a more efficient way to do it as the old way took ages to set up but once it was set up initially, you could kind of forget it. Either way I am really glad they added it back into the game and cannot wait for this years game and all the hard work the community puts into making this game so much more enjoyable than it already is.(im talking rosters + sounds and everything else.)

JohnnyRu31 02-19-2016 08:21 PM

If it works as it did in the ps3 days you'll have to add them yourself via thumb drive. But it will be worth it. You could change all batter walk ups, which is cool. But my favorite was being able to add each teams music inbetween innings, and pregame. Getting the Yes network theme for the yanks, SNY for the Mets, etc, makes it so much more enjoyable.

JohnnyRu31 02-19-2016 08:23 PM

And of course getting Frank Sinatra New York, New York after the games too. And the Home run music. Man, I hope this all works out.

Pourvision21 02-20-2016 09:30 AM

I don't have the PS4 yet so forgive if this is a stupid question. Will I be able to use my current music and walk ups from my PS3 library? Does the PS4 work the same way where you pop a thumb drive into the USB slot and transfer the sounds to the hard drive?