Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   sub in sub out (/forums/showthread.php?t=876837)

psu#1 03-24-2016 01:07 PM

sub in sub out

Every other play peterson is being taken out...can auto sub be turned off...if not how do I set it..right now I have sub in set to 1...sub out set to 0...im in online franchise. This is driving me nuts...

BoyyPace 03-24-2016 01:08 PM

Re: sub in sub out

Quote:

Originally Posted by psu#1 (Post 2048071342)
Every other play peterson is being taken out...can auto sub be turned off...if not how do I set it..right now I have sub in set to 1...sub out set to 0...im in online franchise. This is driving me nuts...

I use auto subs at 49/50 and fatigue at 50. I don't have that problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psu#1 03-24-2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoyyPace (Post 2048071346)
I use auto subs at 49/50 and fatigue at 50. I don't have that problem.

Does fatigue at 50 get them tired realistically?

BoyyPace 03-24-2016 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psu#1 (Post 2048071354)
Does fatigue at 50 get them tired realistically?

That's always tough to gauge. You can get the sub to be realistic. But in my opinion you cannot get the tiredness realistic 100%. The stamina rating the players have is how much they can do before fatigue starts to affect their physical and mental performance. So they put a number in the game meaning lower means they do less until they "slow down" and higher meaning they can do a lot more before they "slow down".

The only way to get it close is to do a lot testing with different stamina rated players compared to real life. This includes dozens and dozens of test games with watching dozens of FULL NFL games watching players with alike stamina ratings.

Sometimes a HB would get 15 carries a game and not used much to keep it close to 100% for the whole game. The game developers could take that as he's got low stamina and give him a low rating. So honestly, you can get it close to real with how often they're taken out, but you could never make it 100% realistic. The colors on the circles on the play selection selection screen just means they're Close to coming out of its red.

You can never actually tell how "tired" someone is because the game makes them tire out at the time based on what they done. But some guys each week don't have the same stamina in real life. The game also doesn't account for your defense being out there for long drives like 13+ plays and returning the kick off for a TD and go back out there not feeling tired because of being pumped up and stoked for the ST TD. The game will just keep them tired as hell.

Realistic fatigue is impossible in Madden.

PanthersFan89 03-25-2016 12:33 AM

Have any of you guys tried 50/49 with default sliders,how does it play?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk