Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   NBA 2K17 w/Rookies By Eli Stakzz [VIDEO] (/forums/showthread.php?t=876859)

TrueBlue502 06-24-2016 09:06 PM

Re: NBA 2K17 Roster w/Rookies [VIDEO]

Nice work on the roster. Do you mind posting your gameplay settings since they aren't sharable on 2k share? Just post your recommended difficulty, FT/shooting type, game speed, FT difficulty, defensive assist strength, boxout assist strength, and automatic shot contest if you don't mind. Thanks

frogman210 06-24-2016 11:17 PM

Re: NBA 2K17 w/Rookies By Eli Stakzz [VIDEO]

hey your rosters look awesome, i am a bit confused though how i actually get your sliders and all that for my gm game? seems i can get the rosters.. do i need to go in and download each peice seperately then when i set up my dynasty mode game just load in each one seperatly?

stakzz00 06-25-2016 07:10 AM

Re: NBA 2K17 Roster w/Rookies [VIDEO]

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueBlue502 (Post 2048260064)
Nice work on the roster. Do you mind posting your gameplay settings since they aren't sharable on 2k share? Just post your recommended difficulty, FT/shooting type, game speed, FT difficulty, defensive assist strength, boxout assist strength, and automatic shot contest if you don't mind. Thanks

Okay here is what i recommend: when you start a MyLeague/MyGM press Y to load the sliders for the actual MyLeague/MyGM. Search my gamertag Eli Stakzz00 and you should find NBA 2K17 Real League (or something simular.

For MyLeague it features the CAP SPACE JUMP so it is very important to have tge settings. I will manually post the sliders but as for the gameplay you should be able to search my gamertag in the edit sliders menu by pressing Y and find many options.

I will post screenshots very soon so people can manually put them in

stakzz00 06-25-2016 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogman210 (Post 2048260205)
hey your rosters look awesome, i am a bit confused though how i actually get your sliders and all that for my gm game? seems i can get the rosters.. do i need to go in and download each peice seperately then when i set up my dynasty mode game just load in each one seperatly?

Thanks bud, means a lot to still be loved here at OS. I will be manually posting the sliders but at the start of a MyGM/MyLeague you can press Y to load sliders and search my gamertag. And as for the ganeplay sliders, you can press Y in the edit sliders menu in game and search my gamertag.

I will post a tutorial video on youtube later today, follow me on twitter for when i drop the link

stakzz00 06-25-2016 07:23 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Thank you guys very much for the support. I didn't think many would agree with my rating system, i took KAT from an 86 to a 78, PorZinGod is a 77 and Okafor a 75, but i believe 2K overrated these players as well as others and i was able to bring their ratings down and still have them average almost excactly what they averaged over the regular season. My roster is based on simulation gameplay so it is meant to be as close to real life as possible. I am a believer in Stephen Curry at a 97-99, but i was after running his stats through my rating system he ended at a 94, 1 overall point higher than Westbrook and 1 overall point lower than Durant while lebron takes the number one spot being the best player in the roster at a 96 overall, 2 higher than curry. P.S i cannot make Irving any higher of an overall without over rating him. He is an 88 and has a 91 potential. If you'd like to know anything on how i formulate my tendencies and ratings just let me know and If you feel there's some players that needs to be reevaluated let me know. Thanks guys!

Swingwong15 06-25-2016 09:53 AM

Hi Eli Stakzz00
Many thank for your Roster, i really like your roster and will support you.
I know you added more rookie and update, can i ask some 2nd round pick rookie missing, will you add later and update, seem like (51 Ben Bentil, 52 Joel Bolomboy and 57 Wang Zhelin etc)many thank once again ....

DatKidAG 06-25-2016 10:11 AM

Are you still updating players contracts?

stakzz00 06-25-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DatKidAG (Post 2048260516)
Are you still updating players contracts?

Yes tomorrows update will add the missing rooks and updated contracts for all NBA players. Rookie contracts have been done to an approximation based on the 125% jump from last years rookie salaries.