Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   NBA 2K17 w/Rookies By Eli Stakzz [VIDEO] (/forums/showthread.php?t=876859)

stakzz00 06-25-2016 11:05 AM

Re: NBA 2K17 w/Rookies By Eli Stakzz [VIDEO]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swingwong15 (Post 2048260507)
Hi Eli Stakzz00
Many thank for your Roster, i really like your roster and will support you.
I know you added more rookie and update, can i ask some 2nd round pick rookie missing, will you add later and update, seem like (51 Ben Bentil, 52 Joel Bolomboy and 57 Wang Zhelin etc)many thank once again ....

Yes as well as Malcom Brogdon and a few other guys. I was a little behind due to my xbox one breaking but they will be added in the update tomorrow. Thanks for the support bro

stakzz00 06-25-2016 11:20 AM

Here is a list of 14 players that will be added come sunday

Quote:

Malachi Richardson
Willy Hernangómez
Pascal Siakam
Rade Zagorac
David Machineau
Isaiah Whitehead
Isaia Cordinier
Michael Gbinije
Georges Niang
Joel Bolomboy
Daniel Hamilton
Wang Zhelin
Abdel Nader
Isaiah Cousins
The chance of any of these players making their NBA debut in the 2016-17 season is slim to non, but they will be fun to play with in summer league

Swingwong15 06-27-2016 08:51 PM

Thanks Bro, i saw you updated and added more missing rookie.
I think you will add some missing rookie for later, 2nd draft pick have 4 rookie still missing, thanks for your good update Bro....:-) support

stakzz00 06-28-2016 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swingwong15 (Post 2048263864)
Thanks Bro, i saw you updated and added more missing rookie.
I think you will add some missing rookie for later, 2nd draft pick have 4 rookie still missing, thanks for your good update Bro....:-) support

Thanks means a lot my man. And as for the missing players its only Nader and Zhelin thats missing as of now. As for undrafted theres only one undrafted missing and thats Wiltjer who signed a 3 year deal with the rockets. Another update coming soon to fix contracts and shot types and gear

mongo13clikke 07-08-2016 11:54 AM

Re: NBA 2K17 Roster w/Rookies [VIDEO]

Quote:

Originally Posted by stakzz00 (Post 2048260420)
Okay here is what i recommend: when you start a MyLeague/MyGM press Y to load the sliders for the actual MyLeague/MyGM. Search my gamertag Eli Stakzz00 and you should find NBA 2K17 Real League (or something simular.

For MyLeague it features the CAP SPACE JUMP so it is very important to have tge settings. I will manually post the sliders but as for the gameplay you should be able to search my gamertag in the edit sliders menu by pressing Y and find many options.

I will post screenshots very soon so people can manually put them in

Hey Eli,

im about to start a fresh season with your roster, just waiting for the FA to finish so all rosters are up to date.

You were talking about MyLeague Settings here right? You also have gameplay sliders which are for Allstar If I understood right? But the settings are most importatn because of this cap jump setting?

Cant wait...:woot:

YungGun 07-10-2016 04:17 PM

Nice looking roster. On ball defense is kind of inflated tho.

Majesty 07-10-2016 07:28 PM

This is a GREAT roster.

The only thing I changed was using Jerrelle Benimon and changing him into Zach Auguste as the hair was closer and it sort of works lol ^_^

I been doing that with a lot of rookies to see if there was any players that looked close to them but are ranked really low so that they could be used and name changed without them being missed much.

Found Jerrelle Benimon works very well for Zach Auguste. But I haven't found others yet but I'm on the look ^_^

stakzz00 07-15-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mongo13clikke (Post 2048279554)
Hey Eli,

im about to start a fresh season with your roster, just waiting for the FA to finish so all rosters are up to date.

You were talking about MyLeague Settings here right? You also have gameplay sliders which are for Allstar If I understood right? But the settings are most important because of this cap jump setting?

Cant wait...:woot:

Yes i have t make a new MyLeague Slider set because they glitched out quite a bit but i will have that done today. I already have it but again the MyLeague Sliders Update incorrectly so i will do a whole new set.