Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   NBA 2K17 w/Rookies By Eli Stakzz [VIDEO] (/forums/showthread.php?t=876859)

stakzz00 08-15-2016 06:53 AM

Re: NBA 2K17 w/Rookies By Eli Stakzz [VIDEO]

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYBorn81 (Post 2048303149)
How exactly do your MyLeague sliders work? I've downloaded your NBA Elite Slider set. However when I go into MyLeague and I download your MyLeague sliders, everything is 50, it looks a lot like the pro default slider set, is it supposed to be that way?

Yes. I did not change much of the MyLeague sliders because i haven't had much time to actually play the game and see what works best.

My recommendations:
Spoiler

All the other settings i left at 50 because i felt that they were either on par with real NBA basketball, or that my basketball IQ did not extend that far. I do not see how anyone could give an accurate opinion on Morale Difficulty and Contract Negotiation Difficulty... 2K needs individual player ratings or those things like (Money importance, staying at home/going back home, chasing a ring, chasing a starter/sixth man role etc...) I know they already have a few but again, they don't mean much anyway. These should be negotiable values that you can scout a player to determine their standings on each subject, ask the player what they are looking for and pick a few things about your organization that may fit his needs, and then based on his interest in the organization, you should then be able to offer him a contract. the lower his interest the better the contract you would have to offer him, but if he has a 99% interest then you should be able to give him reduced money to help build a championship team surrounded around that player.

stakzz00 08-15-2016 06:55 AM

Re: NBA 2K17 Roster w/Rookies [VIDEO]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oaklandboy (Post 2048335690)
Hey Stakzz00 can you make Jordan Mcrae from a CAP. Because the 2K Jordan Mcrae sucks

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I actually maxed out my Caps i think. You can only have 200 CAPS in a roster until it breaks so i will see if it is maxed out and if it is, I'll just use a look-a-like. There are a few players i've been eying to use as look-a-likes.

NYBorn81 08-25-2016 01:17 PM

Thanks for the response to my post Stakzz. Your roster is still my go-to 2016-17 roster, I just wanted some clarity on the MyLeague stuff.

YogiGarebear89 08-26-2016 03:59 PM

Hey man, an old friend, loving the roster, still you have done such an impressive job compiling everything, much appreciated brother

stakzz00 08-26-2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89 (Post 2048369300)
Hey man, an old friend, loving the roster, still you have done such an impressive job compiling everything, much appreciated brother

Thanks Yogi. Hit me up on Xbox sometime.

YogiGarebear89 08-26-2016 06:34 PM

Will do for sure