Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Give Me A Reason To Buy..... (/forums/showthread.php?t=877062)

enyc718 03-28-2016 11:30 AM

Give Me A Reason To Buy.....

Because as of now I can't find one.....And I don't say this as a bad thing at all.

I am fully dedicated to my current franchise on MLB 15. I've been playing this series since it first came out and I am totally satisfied with The Show 15. And if I really don't have to dish out the 60 bucks then I won't.

The new features aren't really winning me over, and just because of that I don't feel that this years versions of the game will be stale at all.

I'm still having tons of fun with last years game. Can anyone sell me to get The Show 16?

HypoLuxa13 03-28-2016 11:33 AM

Re: Give Me A Reason To Buy.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by enyc718 (Post 2048077456)
Can anyone sell me to get The Show 16?

No. Whatever floats your boat. 15 is still a great game.

Bullit 03-28-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enyc718 (Post 2048077456)
Because as of now I can't find one.....And I don't say this as a bad thing at all.

I am fully dedicated to my current franchise on MLB 15. I've been playing this series since it first came out and I am totally satisfied with The Show 15. And if I really don't have to dish out the 60 bucks then I won't.

The new features aren't really winning me over, and just because of that I don't feel that this years versions of the game will be stale at all.

I'm still having tons of fun with last years game. Can anyone sell me to get The Show 16?

Besides the fact that 16 is better than 15 in every single way, there is really not much to "sell". If I was going to skip a year, 16 is not the year to skip.

Just my opinion, other may vary

xstcopleyx 03-28-2016 11:34 AM

normally I feel the same way as you, but the new features are a huge turn on for me. Player morale to help free agency and contracts. The new diamond dynasty modes that will make me actually want to play diamond dynasty. That's enough right there to have me feeling ecstatic about this game as compared to games of the yesteryear

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HustlinOwl 03-28-2016 11:35 AM

see impressions

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ions-only.html

Goose158 03-28-2016 11:38 AM

Just my honest opinion . I have had game since Saturday but have not posted any impressions. The game just feels different and I mean that in a good way. I am really happy with the fish eye camera and the hitting just feels tight. I can actually turn on a fastball. The game is a huge improvement both graphically and with the play on the field. Sounds of the show is back which is a huge plus.

enyc718 03-28-2016 11:46 AM

Yea, skipping a year is something I'm always afraid of doing....Maybe i'm just trying to sike my self out lol.

Fish Eye batting view is a very nice addition........

Spokker 03-28-2016 11:54 AM

If your bread and butter is franchise, the year to year saves bug would be a good reason to delay purchase.