Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Conquest mode glitch? (/forums/showthread.php?t=877763)

ALLMAN93 04-02-2016 10:18 PM

Conquest mode glitch?

After a 14 hour gaming session with my buddy and I we were able to conquer the entire map except for 2 strongholds. After going to sleep I woke up and played the first game and won. I then played the second and won, completing the map. Or so i thought. After the game it gave me the dreaded, your game has been qued. So I went and checked my mission and it registered that I had conquered the final stronghold, San Diego but when I go back into Conquest mode the game is still there to be played. So I'm now playing it again to see if I can get it to go through this time. Has anyone else encountered this? I just find it hard to believe that there's no reward for completing the entire thing so I can't help but think I didn't get the reward for completing it because technically I still haven't according to the mode itself. Anyone else had this and can tell me?

letsgomets75 04-02-2016 10:28 PM

Re: Conquest mode glitch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLMAN93 (Post 2048091625)
After a 14 hour gaming session with my buddy and I we were able to conquer the entire map except for 2 strongholds. After going to sleep I woke up and played the first game and won. I then played the second and won, completing the map. Or so i thought. After the game it gave me the dreaded, your game has been qued. So I went and checked my mission and it registered that I had conquered the final stronghold, San Diego but when I go back into Conquest mode the game is still there to be played. So I'm now playing it again to see if I can get it to go through this time. Has anyone else encountered this? I just find it hard to believe that there's no reward for completing the entire thing so I can't help but think I didn't get the reward for completing it because technically I still haven't according to the mode itself. Anyone else had this and can tell me?

Same thing happened to me. I've tried to play my final game 3 times and have had the game queued every time. I got the mission unlock as well. Let me know how the game your playing now goes.

ALLMAN93 04-02-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgomets75 (Post 2048091649)
Same thing happened to me. I've tried to play my final game 3 times and have had the game queued every time. I got the mission unlock as well. Let me know how the game your playing now goes.

That's not encouraging....

ALLMAN93 04-02-2016 10:39 PM

Just finished and yet again it got qued. So incredibly frustrating...so defeated atm it's not even funny. I was really hoping that there'd be a nice reward at the end of all this but I guess not.

letsgomets75 04-02-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLMAN93 (Post 2048091673)
Just finished and yet again it got qued. So incredibly frustrating...so defeated atm it's not even funny. I was really hoping that there'd be a nice reward at the end of all this but I guess not.

I'm just hoping the servers are overcrowded right now and are causing this. My 3 games were in a 3 hour span so it just may be that so many people are playing DD. There definitely has to be a reward and I'm assuming it will come when the map is complete, which due to queue games, it technically isn't.

ALLMAN93 04-02-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letsgomets75 (Post 2048091690)
I'm just hoping the servers are overcrowded right now and are causing this. My 3 games were in a 3 hour span so it just may be that so many people are playing DD. There definitely has to be a reward and I'm assuming it will come when the map is complete, which due to queue games, it technically isn't.

Part of me thinks the reward is Reggie Stocker (Barry Bonds). I'll be giving this final game a run in about 5-6 hrs time so that I know forsure it can't be overloaded servers causing this. Everything is running slow atm for me so you may be right. Just odd that the 2nd to last game was fine but the final game wasnt. I also wonder if it's not the servers if they did this intentionally after someone already found Reggie Stocker and they were like okay they're clearing this too fast we need to put a hold on this for a bit and figure out a collection for it. Like complete every teams feed player. If that's the case I'm going to be upset. Lol. It's all speculation but I just wonder what's going on.

jm2054 04-02-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLMAN93 (Post 2048091715)
Part of me thinks the reward is Reggie Stocker (Barry Bonds). I'll be giving this final game a run in about 5-6 hrs time so that I know forsure it can't be overloaded servers causing this. Everything is running slow atm for me so you may be right. Just odd that the 2nd to last game was fine but the final game wasnt. I also wonder if it's not the servers if they did this intentionally after someone already found Reggie Stocker and they were like okay they're clearing this too fast we need to put a hold on this for a bit and figure out a collection for it. Like complete every teams feed player. If that's the case I'm going to be upset. Lol. It's all speculation but I just wonder what's going on.

Thats not the reward stocker is completing all NL team collection

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ALLMAN93 04-02-2016 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jm2054 (Post 2048091721)
Thats not the reward stocker is completing all NL team collection

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Got ya. Makes sense. Thanks.