Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   MLB on FOX: 2016 OPENING DAY ROSTERS RELEASED (/forums/showthread.php?t=877895)

Houston 04-04-2016 05:27 AM

MLB on FOX: 2016 OPENING DAY ROSTERS RELEASED

2 Attachment(s)
This roster project called MLB on FOX: 2016 Opening Day Rosters are being worked on only by myself so of course my release date will be a little longer than your OSFM or HYBRID rosters. I have been doing rosters since probably the Sega days and are very knowledgeable about baseball. I take my knowledge and passion for the game and put that into these rosters. You can expect full accuracy, detailed of players information, ages, equipment and appearance. I am using Live Series Ratings based off the SCEA formula.

* All SCEA players are being re-rated using the Live Series ratings and any created players added by SCEA will also get the
Live Series Ratings. All other players not added by SCEA will have projected ratings added.

* Rotations, Bullpens and Lineups will be set for the MLB only. These all will be accurate as of Opening Day 4/4/2016.

* All Pitching motions and Batter stances will be updated if the player is not currently in the game. If there stance or pitch motion is on the game we try to keep it a close to that as possible, but if there is a better stance or motion available we will preview those and make a decision if a change needs to be made.
All minor league teams except single a will have exactly who they should have as of Opening Day 2016 regardless if a guy is older, a career minor league player etc.. If there on the roster in real life we add them we don't keep a player off our rosters to make room for another younger player.

Step 1:
(Completed)

Remove all fake players including SCEA developers who were added to the game by importing my DEFAULT PITCHER and DEFAULT BATTER I made over those players. This project is based off of DEFAULT ROSTERS with NO STAT GLITCH.

Step 2:
(Completed)

Set the 25 Man MLB rosters first with what I have saved from April 4th PC FOLDER. Import any missing players that made there teams Opening Day Roster.

(a)Then make sure to check jersey numbers, height and weight, age, location and there names are added to the data base. (If there a veteran player that has career stats, teams and story lines DO NOT put any audio names for them).

(b) Make sure pitchers all have 3/4 sleeves.

(c) Make sure all batters have the ABOVE ELBOW shirts.

STEP 3: (Completed)

Enter in the PITCH EDITS for all the PITCHERS on the 25 man roster & any other pitchers added in the official SCEA roster updates using the New MLB on FOX 2016 PITCH EDITS guide before I add any minor league created pitchers to this roster.

STEP 4:
(Completed)

Begin re-rating all the real players using the
Live Series Ratings before I import any created players onto this roster set.

Step 5: (Completed)

Start setting the TRIPLE A 25 MAN ROSTERS. Put in the names for all missing players by checking to see if they have any service time, make sure there names in data base, height and weight is matched with mlb.com and there age is correct with mlb reference.

Set the 25 Man AAA rosters with what I have saved from April 4th PC folder. Import any missing players that made there teams AAA Roster and be sure to add in there projected ratings and do pitch edits for the pitchers imported onto roster.

(a) Then make sure to check jersey numbers, height and weight, age and make sure there names added to the data base.

(c) Make sure all batters have above elbow shirts.

STEP 6: (Completed)

Set the 25 Man AA rosters with what I have saved from April 4th PC folder. Import any missing players that made there teams AA Roster and be sure to add in there
projected ratings and do Pitch Edits for the pitchers imported onto roster.

(a) Then make sure to check jersey numbers, height and weight, age and make sure there names added to the data base.

(c) Make sure all batters have above elbow shirts.

Step 7: (Completed)

Fill the final spots in SINGLE A with players from MLB 25 MAN, AAA and AA who were on the 7 day DL or injured a long time.

STEP 8: (Equipment will be pushed away this year and a complete overhaul for MLB 17 using this roster as a great foundation)

Equipment will be done for active MLB players, players who have debut or played during the 2016 season. All other players who have not played in the 2016 active roster will keep there stocked equipment. All equipment was based off of Getty images and MLB.Tv.

Step 9: (
Completed)

Add in any veteran players SCEA added in there official updates that have career stats and teams they played for into these rosters. Most if not all veteran players will have there correct career teams and real career stats.

Step 10: (Default contracts for this year and maybe next year this is something that can be added) The final step will be entering in all real contracts using Cot's Baseball Contracts for all players in the MLB level and few players in the minors who have real contracts but are injured. I know how to give the exact value Cot's has listed to a players contract on the game.

All other minor league players will be given $540K.

================================================== =======================
* I want to send a special thanks to Teeds & WTNY for them putting in the work when they made the HYBRID RATINGS and sharing.

* A special thanks to seanjeezy for the last several years going back to 2012-2015 for his quality work with his pitch edits. I would not have been able to figure out how to go about doing my own Pitch Edit Chart without seanjeezy & WTNY guides so thank you to those two individuals.

* To all the great CAP makers - CLK, MOTOWN81, ROYALDUCKS76, BIGPOPPA, Ripcity AKA Blingballa , AphexRedux and last but not least Sammy.

Houston 04-04-2016 06:14 AM

Re: MLB on FOX: MLB THE SHOW 16 CAPS

2 Attachment(s)
Casey McGehee with correct service time.

CMDM828 04-04-2016 06:41 AM

How about Johan Santana? Would love him w/ srvc time.

Houston 04-04-2016 08:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
SP Johan Santana

soxfan30 04-04-2016 12:32 PM

By any chance could you do a Henry Owens? His created player on the game is garbage. Love the Vaz.

CMDM828 04-04-2016 01:19 PM

What psn name are these under in the vault?

prestwood90 04-04-2016 06:39 PM

That Vasquez is bad *** dude.....keep it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Houston 04-09-2016 09:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
ORIOLES:

CF Joey Rickard with the Rule 5 Draft logo.