Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=522)
-   -   Official SCEA Roster Update Suggestions? (/forums/showthread.php?t=878160)

dupontflames 04-06-2016 06:51 PM

Official SCEA Roster Update Suggestions?

Hey,

Is there any place where we can suggest changes to the official weekly rosters to the people in charge of those updates? I'm talking about things like accessory edits, etc. Would it be on here somewhere? On the Show Nation forums?

bacon96 04-06-2016 07:05 PM

Re: Official SCEA Roster Update Suggestions?

I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I have some suggestions to make myself...

dupontflames 04-06-2016 07:09 PM

Maybe some of the players with really terrible skin tone issues could be addressed in a future roster update - the first one, hopefully, so the changes can be implemented to the OSFM.

bacon96 04-06-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupontflames (Post 2048101221)
Maybe some of the players with really terrible skin tone issues could be addressed in a future roster update - the first one, hopefully, so the changes can be implemented to the OSFM.

I'm pretty sure the player model art is locked and can't be touched so that would be a no-go.

XxKnicksRules215xX 04-06-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupontflames (Post 2048101188)
Hey,

Is there any place where we can suggest changes to the official weekly rosters to the people in charge of those updates? I'm talking about things like accessory edits, etc. Would it be on here somewhere? On the Show Nation forums?

Isn't what your suggesting their job.

Houston 04-07-2016 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bacon96 (Post 2048101216)
I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I have some suggestions to make myself...

I will post a link a little later today, right now it is down.

Mikelopedia 04-09-2016 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupontflames (Post 2048101221)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bacon96 (Post 2048101251)
I'm pretty sure the player model art is locked and can't be touched so that would be a no-go.

Well, at least Justin Bour's got the right jersey number I suppose...

He might be the worst, but around the league I was severely disappointed to see how many guys are just literally different people.

This is especially unacceptable and frustrating when SCEA touts their improvements to the surface details in the dugouts......

Houston 04-09-2016 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bacon96 (Post 2048101216)

http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...-roster-update