Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Man, the packs have been awful lately... (/forums/showthread.php?t=879556)

STB Bodam 04-23-2016 07:53 AM

Man, the packs have been awful lately...

I've gotten six 20-pack deals and really all I've come away with has been Robinson Cano, Todd Frazier and Sonny Gray (of course after I bought one of him for my personal DD team!)

I don't know if the pack odds have gotten worse since the first few weeks but man, I've been feeling ripped off lately. It's like why even buy the packs? It seems like while less fun, it's way more cost-efficient to buy what you want through the marketplace.

My first two weeks I pulled:

Manny Machado (Diamond)
Wade Davis (Diamond)
+ 2 equipment Diamonds

Justin Upton
JD Martinez
Adam Wainwright
Dallas Keuchel
Cole Hamels (x2)
Ian Kinsler
Corey Seager
Adrian Beltre
Starling Marte
Delin Betances
Kelvin Herrera
Darren O'Day
Pat Neshek
+ a whole lot more pretty good players (Papelbon, Osuna, A-Rod)

Hope my pack luck changes soon. I usually only buy 20 packs.

Haansen 04-23-2016 01:36 PM

Re: Man, the packs have been awful lately...

For me it's the other way. Today I bought a 10pack and got four gold players and a gold item.

Unfortunately I pulled Greg Holland twice, that's probably the gold player with the lowest value...

All my packs from the mvp edition and an additional 20 pack two weeks ago just had two gold players and some items. No diamond of course...

CPT JPMorgan 04-23-2016 02:56 PM

I feel ya! Bought 10 packs the other night and the highest any single player was going for on market was 150. Bought 3 of those 5k packs that just came out and best player was flashback Bautista, going for like 500 at the time. Think I'm done with packs.

Gambit1193 04-23-2016 06:44 PM

Opened up about 70 something packs, best I got was Archer, Darvish and Betances. Left me broke lol now I'm to lazy to make money back with only 4K lol

STB Bodam 04-23-2016 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambit1193 (Post 2048137088)
Opened up about 70 something packs, best I got was Archer, Darvish and Betances. Left me broke lol now I'm to lazy to make money back with only 4K lol

Chris Archer is one of my top-5 favorite players so I'd be so stoked to pull him. I've been looking to buy him but he's been in the 16,000-17,000 Stubs range lately so I've held off. When he dips down to 13,000-14,000 I'll buy him.

CSUFresnoClassof2011 04-23-2016 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haansen (Post 2048136558)
For me it's the other way. Today I bought a 10pack and got four gold players and a gold item.

Unfortunately I pulled Greg Holland twice, that's probably the gold player with the lowest value...

All my packs from the mvp edition and an additional 20 pack two weeks ago just had two gold players and some items. No diamond of course...

I think Holland would be rated higher if he wasn't a free agent.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

Dolenz 04-25-2016 09:12 AM

I had the stubs so I spent them on a 20 pack bundle. I got 1 Gold, Adam Jones, but that was a duplicate for me.

Guccilafluer 04-25-2016 09:22 AM

Yeah I thought I would throw my hat in the ring and grab one of those prime performer packs..

Got Chris carter, Brandon Moss and Jean segura..

Awful just awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk