Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Side Control/ Crucifix tips (/forums/showthread.php?t=880657)

Pappy Knuckles 05-06-2016 03:30 PM

Side Control/ Crucifix tips

Any tips for getting out of this? Been running into tons of guys who keep putting me in it lately. If I'm able to transition, they go right back to it.

Trillz 05-06-2016 03:50 PM

Re: Side Control/ Crucifix tips

Its broken if their top game OVR is high enough.

Notorious8 05-06-2016 04:00 PM

Jup, if they can keep you there you need a miracle to get out infortunately..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

norml 05-06-2016 04:04 PM

I use a ton of fakes. Just keep spamming fakes to avoid damage then randomly go for a transition. It's your only chance.

If you get put in side control you're better off letting them mount you than getting put in crucifix. Always be ready to deny towards them.

Thetruth9012 05-06-2016 04:28 PM

Side control/crucifix is little OP

In crucifix they dont need to deny on reaction , you have 2 options to escape so you have 50/50 chance to guess right, if you do the stamina drain is really big and now you can deny on reaction.

What happened if they dont deny on guess? you land in back side when they deny full guard so you need to go to sidecontrol and repeat the whole process.

Guys like Sant clair chapa + others(you cant deny his transistions) plays with this strategy all the time.

I asked for help in this thread : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...success-3.html but i think nobody had solution.

Bonezy 05-06-2016 05:06 PM

I don't seem to run into this and when I have, like someone else in the thread said, just spam transitions and then commit to one and you'll get out. Just be ready to deny left then get to sprawl from side control and stand up, it's what I do.

Pappy Knuckles 05-06-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonezy (Post 2048165569)
I don't seem to run into this and when I have, like someone else in the thread said, just spam transitions and then commit to one and you'll get out. Just be ready to deny left then get to sprawl from side control and stand up, it's what I do.

Wasn't really much of an issue until I hit division 6. Before I just had to deal with guys trying to clinch me all match. This seems to be the go to move now.

Bonezy 05-06-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles (Post 2048165576)
Wasn't really much of an issue until I hit division 6. Before I just had to deal with guys trying to clinch me all match. This seems to be the go to move now.

I've just got into division six. My fights so far have been fine, guys wanting to play properly. I'm just waiting on the cheese.