Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction (/forums/showthread.php?t=881973)

simbayless 05-24-2016 07:15 PM

I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction

I am tired of my superstar wr can't get big separation from the Scrub DB on the deep ball, its when the ball is in the air the dB catches up fast and be on your hip.i so want to leave a DB eating my dust and u can replay it for as proof.all pro 2k you can dust the the average DB so bad you can't even see the DB in the screen lol.Madden had this problem for years.odb should be smoking fools:nono::nono::nono:

Bigg Cee 05-24-2016 07:37 PM

Re: I Hope they fix the deep ball interaction

I just want the tip passes and just random crazy stuff toned down.

I get what they are trying to do but just tone it down a lil. Watching lil WR's out jump DB's is rage inducing and just these random tip passes that float in the air like magic.

Also tone down Julio Jones, this guy is so OP online always making crazy Hail Mary catches. lol

Just My Thoughts...

TheBleedingRed21 05-24-2016 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048201491)
I just want the tip passes and just random crazy stuff toned down.

I get what they are trying to do but just tone it down a lil. Watching lil WR's out jump DB's is rage inducing and just these random tip passes that float in the air like magic.

Also tone down Julio Jones, this guy is so OP online always making crazy Hail Mary catches. lol

Just My Thoughts...

Go look at TY Hilton, little guys can out jump DBs. Maybe not the extent madden does it, but don't think it's unrealistic for them to do so.

Bigg Cee 05-24-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21 (Post 2048201512)
Go look at TY Hilton, little guys can out jump DBs. Maybe not the extent madden does it, but don't think it's unrealistic for them to do so.

I don't either, it's just a lil overboard in madden and it can cost you points and L's because of it.

Crazy to see small WR's out jump 2 or sometimes 3 defenders the way it happens so much in madden plus and in tip balls and it's a lil much.

That's why I just want them toned down. Keep it simple stupid like my mom always said. lol

pmurray20 05-24-2016 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simbayless (Post 2048201460)
I am tired of my superstar wr can't get big separation from the Scrub DB on the deep ball, its when the ball is in the air the dB catches up fast and be on your hip.i so want to leave a DB eating my dust and u can replay it for as proof.all pro 2k you can dust the the average DB so bad you can't even see the DB in the screen lol.Madden had this problem for years.odb should be smoking fools:nono::nono::nono:

no I don't want people being able to run 4 verts every play and it work...

o wait nvm people been doing that every year and it still isn't fixed and if I do stop it, it will b a pass interference in madden 16

simbayless 05-25-2016 10:26 AM

It's not about burning dB all game but if it's one one man to man no safety involved a scrub should get burnt majority of the time

Palm Bay Pro 06-17-2016 09:27 AM

Me too. I hated how great wide receivers like Dez Bryant could always bail teams out on 3rd and long

NYG 98 06-17-2016 09:22 PM

It's due to the lack of jostling. Bigger, physical WRs aren't replicated in game, aside from beating initial 5 yard bump n run. That's where guys like Dez make their plays, it's not just their great speed that beats dbacks. They knock dbacks around as they go downfield, and the dback is usually off balanced and out of position to make a play