Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Can we have denials that actually work consistently ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=883449)

Robalboa 06-16-2016 08:43 PM

Can we have denials that actually work consistently ?

the latency in this game is so bad that the denials just never take.
only denials that work consistently is the preemptive ones left in the game i think 2

while in practice and in theory they work but not online playing against someone on the other side of the planet.

at least let us have moves that work. this whole circle idea and both guys moving together is what RUINED this game from its former solid state

i noticed last week by the leader boards we are down to 8000 on the weekly leaderboards.

most people i played with hate the gameplay so much they quit playing it and they all say "that games broke"

but dont listen to me listen to the numbers.

"The numbers Mason"- Black Ops 2

Dave_S 06-16-2016 10:46 PM

Re: Can we have denials that actually work consistently ?

I agree it's lame, but not sure what ea could do.

I'm lucky enough at least every invited match I've had against people from the forums have been good and haven't had lag mess up my denials.

manliest_Man 06-17-2016 11:13 AM

I also agree.

Lag is the biggest issue of this game and the fact that it was designed to be time-based especially it's ground game, aka not taken into account the online delay,is what makes it extremely broken.

If theoretically speaking a transition takes 10 seconds to complete and the counter window is within the first 6 seconds.The way it applies for online is:

-You have to wait 1 second after seeing the transition begin.
-Then you have 2 seconds time window to deny it for some reason.

Or at least that's what it feels like.

Put the Grappling Advantage into play and it's impossible to block most of them.

The incosistency of random lag spikes and random delay in some games or the even the consistent but ridiculousely high delay + the inconsistency of various transitions time frame denial window = Break the game.

EJ_Manuel 06-18-2016 04:37 AM

I don't know what you would want them to do other than have dedicated servers, and I highly doubt that's happening.

EarvGotti 06-18-2016 11:24 PM

The lag has decreased since the last patch but the latency is still bad. It still needs some work

fitch is my homeboy 06-19-2016 12:06 PM

Transitions at the same time is the best addition to the game.

Ksearyback 06-19-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarvGotti (Post 2048248794)
The lag has decreased since the last patch but the latency is still bad. It still needs some work

Sorry for the stupid question but what is the difference between latency and lag? How do I test my connection to see if bad connections are my fault?

Robalboa 06-20-2016 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manliest_Man (Post 2048246630)
I also agree.

Lag is the biggest issue of this game and the fact that it was designed to be time-based especially it's ground game, aka not taken into account the online delay,is what makes it extremely broken.

If theoretically speaking a transition takes 10 seconds to complete and the counter window is within the first 6 seconds.The way it applies for online is:

-You have to wait 1 second after seeing the transition begin.
-Then you have 2 seconds time window to deny it for some reason.

Or at least that's what it feels like.

Put the Grappling Advantage into play and it's impossible to block most of them.

The incosistency of random lag spikes and random delay in some games or the even the consistent but ridiculousely high delay + the inconsistency of various transitions time frame denial window = Break the game.

exactly!!!