Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Golf (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   WGT-World Golf Tour (/forums/showthread.php?t=883584)

B_Wrobel 06-19-2016 03:53 PM

WGT-World Golf Tour

Has anyone in the community been playing the mobile version? I stumbled across it yesterday while watching the open and I can't put it down.

acles003 06-28-2016 11:35 PM

Re: WGT-World Golf Tour

Yes I have played it. Putting is really hard. It's addicting though. Wish the better clubs didn't cost so much coin.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

B_Wrobel 06-29-2016 09:12 PM

Yeah, I definitely agree. I always play it short so I don't run it way past the hole. Just keep in mind the boxes when you putt are worth 2x2 from what i've read.

ddtrane 07-13-2016 01:42 AM

This has become my everyday game, can't put it down. It's three click swing but don't let that fool you, hi sunshine amen is very hard. 2 and 3 foot putts are not gimmes, you work for everything in this game. It's no TW golf, you have to relearn golf, angles, percentages, and green speeds in order to succeeded in this version of golf.

This game plays way deeper than any console version I have played up to this point. It even has online play and country clubs that actually work! It took me 18 months before I was able to record a hole in one, on TW, I was able to achieve that in the first month.

If you aren't scared to really learn golf, then download this masterpiece for free.

Pappy Knuckles 03-01-2017 11:01 AM

I downloaded this recently and have been having a great time with it. I don't really play mobile games, but this is honestly one of the more enjoyable golf games that I've played.

ManiacMatt1782 03-27-2017 04:35 PM

Is there anyway to earn Credits to buy new clubs without spending real money.