Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   Fed up with this mess. (/forums/showthread.php?t=884155)

didak7 06-29-2016 06:29 PM

Fed up with this mess.

1 Attachment(s)
Right, I'm pissed off. No I'm more than pissed off...

Please check attachment and tell me if this has happened to anyone on here? This is the second time in the space of about a week now that this has happened whilst playing the weekly challenges.

I finish my game and win (This particular one was an OT win) and I get this crap. Not only do I have to cancel the game, but I lose my MT this case (1027MT) and I cop the loss???????

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

What a complete joke of a game this has become. Revenue raising is all this company seems to be worried about.... HOW ABOUT YOU FIX THE GOD DAMN BUGS IN THE GAME...

I just wasted 45 minutes for nothing on this pile of junk bugged up piece of crap game.

I no longer will play 2k16 as I fear the game will do this again and I'm just wasting my time.

END RANT

QNo 06-29-2016 10:26 PM

Re: Fed up with this mess.

It's happened a lot ever since the game was first released.

jyoung 06-29-2016 11:34 PM

Yep arbitration losses have been around since release day and still haven't been fixed. They are one of the reasons why I quit playing MyTeam after finishing the first seed of RTTP. The other primary reasons are all of stupidly overrated diamond moments cards that 2K put into the game this year and the lack of care shown towards legends' cards.

justlaze 06-30-2016 07:19 AM

Lost multiple seeds because of this. Especially in seed 1 or 2. really frustrating.

Jachikevicius 06-30-2016 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by didak7 (Post 2048266876)

I just wasted 45 minutes for nothing

END RANT

You win or lose, you just played for nothing.
That's video game, it won't change your life.
It happened to me a lot of times, i was pissed off sometimes but ATOTD it is just a game and i had fun playing game.
It won't affect your health or your wealth.
Relax homie.

lilteapot 06-30-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jachikevicius (Post 2048267593)
It happened to me a lot of times, i was pissed off sometimes but ATOTD it is just a game and i had fun playing game.
Relax homie.

I get that, but does that mean we shouldn't complain about the game? It's an issue and we play games to have fun and feel rewarded. If that doesn't happen we have a right to feel frustrated.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

synistr 06-30-2016 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilteapot (Post 2048267727)
I get that, but does that mean we shouldn't complain about the game? It's an issue and we play games to have fun and feel rewarded. If that doesn't happen we have a right to feel frustrated.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

there have been a lot of complaints about the game this year and nothing has been done about it....sooooo....yeah

Themayorofawsometown 06-30-2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jachikevicius (Post 2048267593)
Relax homie.

Well he lost the game and his MT so he did play 40 minutes for nothing

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk