Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   2016-2017 NFL Season Rosters Version 1 (XBOX 360) (/forums/showthread.php?t=884251)

Rocky 07-01-2016 05:30 PM

2016-2017 NFL Season Rosters Version 1 (XBOX 360)

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f5...elk/Roster.ROS

So I had some free time and decided to create some rosters for APF. I've been working on them for some time but took two weeks (I'm on TDY for work but am only working for 4 hrs per day. :woot:) to really nail it down. If you're like me and still think this game is still the best playing football game ever made then these are for you!

- I used Madden for physical ratings (combine numbers for rookies) and Pro Football Focus ratings for skill and ability ratings

- The NFC West, East, South as well as the AFC West, East, and North are CPU teams represented in the Season mode. The rest of the teams are available for the user.

- There are some teams with names scrambled (49ers, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks, Bengals). Not quite sure about a fix right now.

- If there are any inaccuracies let me know and I’ll try to correct them. Also if you're not nifty with KingJavo's editor and want to play with a team different then the user teams in the file...I'll create a seperate file when I get some time.