Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   10 Yard Fight (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=650)
-   -   League Rules (/forums/showthread.php?t=885229)

Kodii Rockets 07-21-2016 01:10 AM

League Rules

1 Attachment(s)

League Admins:
Kodii Rockets
Sueppel24
CoffeyN

10YF is a league where your roster management is just as important as your play on the field. We're all grownups and know that some of the things we see on Sundays aren't sim, but they also aren't limited by AI and legacy issues in Madden, we don't want to have a league full of rules, but if any player has too many complaints, ramifications are listed below. That being said, the following rules are in place to maintain a gameplay environment true to the roots of football, hopefully they will act as a baseline for your playstyle rather than alterations that you need to make to your game. These rules are not all inclusive, and owners may be punished for doing things not listed below if it's not consistent with our gameplay goals. Most fall into the realm of 'DON'T ATTEMPT TO ABUSE THE A.I'. I feel we are offering a lot more freedom than some of the other successful leagues here on OS. All we ask is that you refrain from abusing this privilege. i.e. We’re not a ‘do whatever it takes to win’ league. You should only have to look at the gameplay rules once and verify that's the way you play, if not, this league probably isn't the league for you.

10YF SLIDERS AND SETTINGS
Spoiler

*Please note, gameplay rules are subject to change, as well as slider adjustments that may be needed during the CFM.*

I. 10YF PROTOCOL
Spoiler

II. GENERAL GAMEPLAY RULES
Spoiler

jb12780 07-21-2016 07:06 AM

Re: League Rules

*You must an OS member of good standing to be eligible to play in this league. If you are banned from OS, you will be removed from the league.*

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

jb12780 07-22-2016 06:47 AM

DirtyJerz32 07-22-2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb12780 (Post 2048297387)
All games (vs human and CPU) must be streamed. Also, if a situation arises where you are scheduled to play the CPU. You must play the game. There will be no taking sims against the CPU.

While I agree that games against users and cpu's should be streamed, I don't agree with forcing people to play the cpu. Some people don't like playing the cpu and have joined a 32 man league only to play against a human player. I don't think forcing people to play the cpu is a good idea.

TheBleedingRed21 07-22-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32 (Post 2048297696)
While I agree that games against users and cpu's should be streamed, I don't agree with forcing people to play the cpu. Some people don't like playing the cpu and have joined a 32 man league only to play against a human player. I don't think forcing people to play the cpu is a good idea.

I agree with this 100% - a straight sim can be more risky than playing CPU. A loss and injuries are much more likely.

jb12780 07-22-2016 02:15 PM

Both of you raise good points. Disregard.

Armor and Sword 08-16-2016 07:18 PM

Read, and agreed.

Sheamazin 08-17-2016 12:26 PM

Read and agreed